Nightmare

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

As we're returning home, well Cammy's, I thought about how I should announce my relationship with her.  I know there are some things that might be difficult for some to comprehend at first, but hopefully, they can support us in the long run.

"So, I decide to do it. Announcing my relationship" I said out loud to everyone in the car especially manager-min

"You sure about this?" He said

"Are you going to support her if hse said yes oopa?" said Kyumjo

"As I told her at the party, you girls are like daughters to me. So no matter what happens I got your back"

What about Joohak oopa" said Hyemi

"Well let's go see him right now," he said

"Will he be busy?"

"Not until later. So what do you say Sojin?"

"Alright" I smile "Let's do this"

 

"So let me get this straight," Joohak started after I told him what I'm doing "You are willing to risk everything and I mean EVERYTHING for love"

"Yes"

"You also know that your contract is going t expired soon and you ladies haven't made a decision yet"

"I know and we will let you know soon, I promise"

"Alright, do you know how you going to do it?"

"Yes oopa, I was thinking the radio station"

"I will talk to the managers and I will let you know"

"Thank you, thank you" I bow to him multiple times

He walks around his desk and gave me a hug 

"Even if you don't renew the contract I'll still support you Sojin"

 

After talking to him and to my parents a few hours later which it was a little harder for them to understand, but they still want to see her before I make the announcement.

"So my parents want to meet Cammy guys," I said to them through my laptop

"Well it was bound to happen unnie," comment Kyumjo "But have you told her yet"

I sigh as I took the laptop to the kitchen 

"She must be sleeping still since I sent her a few text messages, but no response from her"

"Do you think they will accept her?" said Hyemi

"Not sure because they expect me to give them grandkids" I groan loudly which I hear Cammy's ringtone 

"She's calling me!" I yelled as I get my phone from the couch

"I thought there's no calling" 

"I thought so too, but she changes one rule which is only she can call" I answer the phone "Good morning my CamCam, how are you?"

I hear her yawing on the other end "Hey my sunshine, I just woke up"

I see my members waving goodbye "What time is it over there?"

"About 1 PM, oh I read your texts by the way, very interesting"

"It doesn't have to be now, but when you have the chance, can you?"

"Oh absolutely, just give me a minute, Ailee!"

I hear Ailee in the background

"Finally you're awake, and here I thought I would call Min-"

Cammy cut her off "Sojin is on the phone"

"I mean how are you feeling?"

"Still the same, but I need a favor"

"What kind of favor?"

"I need you to find out when is the next round of the tournament starts because I will be visiting the in-laws soon"

"Oh shoot the in-laws' card" I hear Ailee giggling "I'll make some calls but can you, you know"

"I'll let you know manager-min, now shoo" I laugh "So you heard my manager babe"

"How long is the tournament my love because I don't want to meddle"

"Oh nonsense my love, you come first in everything plus the next round I believe is in two weeks, but I have Ailee double checking on that"

"Alright"

"But" I hear a little doubting in her voice "Do you think they will like me Sojin?" 

"To tell you the truth, I want them to like you, but you know how in-laws are"

"Actually this is the first time I'll be visiting one babe"

First one???

"So is there anything I should bring?"

"Anything you feel appropriate my love"

"Ok, I'll let you know so you can tell your folks and your manager. Now I have to get some food and be ready for my day"

"But your day is halfway finished"

"On the contrary, my day starts once I wake up and I believe it's your bedtime sweetheart"

I walk to Cammy's bedroom "But I'm not tired"

"Want me to keep you company till you fall asleep?"

"Y-yes please," I said shyly

"Aww, is my baby scared of the dark" she teases

"N-no, it just that since the last two nights of me being here got me a little lonely"

"Oh babe, I'm sorry" I hear some ruffing noises "Ah, I can move again"

I hop in the bed "Are you ok?"

"Ah, yes, yes. My legs fell asleep that's all. Anyways are you all comfortable in the bed?"

I covered myself with her blanket "I'm here snuggling your Hello Kitty right now"

"Goody, then shall I tell you a bedtime story?"

I smile widely "Yes, please?"

 

Cammy P/V

I slowly walk to the bathroom to freshen up myself than walk to the kitchen where I see Ailee eating

"Goody, then shall I tell you a bedtime story?"

I see Ailee mouthing if I'm still talk ing to Sojin which I nodded my head

"Well once upon a time, there was a handsome man who has everything in the world has to offer, but he gave it up just to be the person he loves"

She yawns "Then what happens?"

"They were so in love with each other that people wanted to destroy it"

I can hear her slowly falling "O-oh no"

"Till one night, he was rush to the hospital after someone hit him at the back of his head. After many months he finally wakes up, but doesn't remember the woman who stays at his side since day one"

I took another bite of my food before I continued

"She felt as if she has lost the love of her life because his eyes don't shine like before.  So she pretends that she's a friend of his manager to look after him till they return"

Then I hear her breathing changes which I'm guessing she fell asleep

"Good night my sweet princess," I said softly as I put down the phone, but not hanging up

"So she fell to sleep, Cammy?" I nod at Ailee "Now, what's up with that story you just told?"

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever you tell a made-up story something might happen in the future" Then I see her eyes widen in shock "That's why you put everything in her name Cammy?!"

"Shhh," I pointed at the phone "She sleeping, but yes that's correct.  Just in case anything happens while I'm in the tournament"

"Nothing is going to happen, you hear me Cammy" She knocks on the table "Min-Joon and I will make sure of it"

We hear the bell ring

"I'll get it," she said as she opens the door "Oh, hey SooYoung, Ms. Lee what a pleasant surprise to see you two here.  Please come in"

 "Well I told Cammy that I will see her after I finish with the client and maybe go out for a bit," said SooYoung

"And you" Sunny poke Ailee's nose "Can call me Sunny since your very good friends with SooYoung"

I see Ailee blush a bit "O-ok, S-Sunny"

"And I would never think you would be Killer Bee, but then again you had your hair and eyes were covered"

SooYoung comes and hugs me from behind "Now, how are you feeling my favorite girl on the world"

"Shhh, not too loud"

She whispers in my ear which got me chills "Oh, I'm sorry"

"Don't be?" Ailee said "She meant for her girlfriend that is sleeping right now"

SooYoung let goes of me fast "Your girl is here?"

''No,'' I said as I pointed to the phone ''In here''

''Ah,'' Then she hugs me again a little tighter ''So, how are you?''

''I'm well, but I don't think I'm fully mobile to take long walks"

I felt her smile on my cheek "Then we can stay here and hang out"

"I don't want to sound rude," Ailee said to Sunny "But don't you have work to do downstairs"

Sunny poke Ailee's shoulders "Trying to get rid of me, Ailee?"

"N-no" Then her phone rings which it saved her "Hello, Ailee speaking"

"So what do you want to do?" SooYoung ask me

"For now we can watch tv or a movie"

"Hey Cammy, Min-Joon wants to come over for an update on you"

"Right now?"

"In about two hours, he just has to finish a few things and then check to see how your legs are functioning"

I look at SooYoung and Sunny "Will that be ok with you girls?"

"Of course sweetie, your health comes first"

I nod my head at her as we start watching tv

Two hours later the bell rings and Sunny answer the door.

"Oh" I see Min-Joon at the door, showing his pearly white teeth "Hello there"

"H-hi, y-you must be Min-Joon"

Still smiling "Yes and I believe that you must be Ms. Lee"

And I believe she's lovestruck

"Hey Sunny, let my brother in," I said

"He's your brother?" SooYoung ask me

"In a way yes," I said as I look at him "No Jackson today bro?"

"He's assisting my partner right now" Then he pulled out the big tablet from his briefcase "Now, let's take a look at your legs"

The girls help remove everything off the table while I change my pants to shorts then he started scanning me 

"So," Sunny looks at Min-Joon "What do you do for a  living?"

"I'm an old friend, Cammy's private doctor and a general surgeon"

"You look young to be a surgeon, no offense"

"It's ok, I'm older than I actually look. Well your nerves are healing quickly as usual, but give it a day or two then you can return to your schedule routine"

"Will I be able to travel?" I said as I got off the table

"Where are you going?" Min-Joon and SooYoung said at the same time

I chuckle "To Gwangju, I believe"

"Are you going before or after?" asks Min-Joon

"Before, because my next opponent will leave me in better shape than what Sparks gave me"

Ailee groan "Oh, gosh"

Then I hear noises from my phone since I left it in speaker

Sojin?!

"Shhhh, everyone"

I remove the speaker and I hear Sojin crying

"Baby, what's wrong? Is everything ok?"

Everyone look at me wondering what's happing

"Don't go Cammy" I hear her say "No please"

"Shhhh, it's ok my sunshine. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere"

I start humming random notes, hopefully, she will calm down a bit. After a while, I hear her breathing return to normal

Ailee came up to me "Is she ok?"

"I think she was having a nightmare" I groan "I should fly back home and be with her, but here I am recuperating and trying to prove something to everyone"

"Just a few more matches then it will be all over nuna," said Min-Joon

I slap my cheeks "No more sappy talk, let's  have some fun" I look at Sunny SooYoung "So what you ladies have in mind?"

 

Sojin P/V
Korea

I felt someone hugging from behind, I turn around as I open my eyes and see Cammy looking at me

"Mmmmm good morning my CamCam"

She tilts her head "Do I know you?"

"Haha very funny Cammy"

She sits up not caring of showing her "I really don't know you woman, did we meet at the bar?"

I sit up also "This better not be a joke babe," I place her hand on my chest "You know me"

She was taken back her hand "I'm sorry"

"No, this can't be happening.  Babe, it's me, Sojin"  Trying to hold back my tears "Your girlfriend, the one who loves you"

She got off the bed "There's no one in my life I love" and out the door, she went

"CAMMY!"

 

 

Hello everyone, I notice the last chapter was a short one, forgive me on that and this one I believe is a little bit longer.  I know most people are thinking when will the tournament returns and it will in two chapters so be patient my readers.

Until next time readers ^_^ 

​​​​​​​