A fine afternoon

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kookie?” Jimin asks as he runs his fingers along Jungkook’s hair that’s on his lap. 

 

Right now they are sprawled on Jungkook’s giant couch on his apartment. It’s exatcly 2 days after Taehyung entered the apartment looking like a teenager that went on a first date and Jimin couldn’t help wonder what happened.

 

Sure, he knew that his friend always has his inspiration everytime they are on the process of designing clothes for upcoming shows and this time it so happens to be Kim Namjoon, businessman with long legs and a mystery cloud hanging over his head but he’s never seen Taehyung that flustered in the entire duration that they’ve been friends.

 

He even remembers the time when Taehyung collected several paintings that would probably cost a fortune just because he claims that the paintings kept him inspired only to disregard them a few weeks later.

 

He also recalls when Taehyung went crazy over an actor called Bogum where the actor visited him on their studio almost daily for a month despite the boy’s busy schedule just because Taehyung demanded that he get his daily dose of inspiration and just like the paintings that now hang on their shared apartment, he too lost interest on the said actor.

 

Jimin’s eyes twitch at the memory. “Poor Bogum” he said on his mind recalling how Taehyung just dropped the guy without any explanation once his need for inspiration was fed. He can still vaguely recall how the actor reached out to him to try to get to his friend only to be completely shut down by an emotionless Taehyung.

 

Namjoon though, was the first one to make Taehyung look like a stuttering mess. He and Taehyung used to feed each other’s carnal needs and there was even a time when they thought they could have been more than friends but they know it would just be like lighting a candle only to watch it slowly melt and die.

 

Jungkook hums in response, eyes still closed. “You’re close with Kim Namjoon, right?” The other nods in affirmation.

 

“Is he...” Jimin pauses. “A nice person?”

 

The younger opens his eyes lazily and looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. “Why are you asking, Jimin?”

 

“Nothing.” He shrugs.

 

“Oh my gosh don’t tell me you ed with me just to steal information about Joon-hyung then leave me once you do”

 

Jimin watches as the younger lifts himself up from his lying position and look at Jimin with horror on his eyes.

 

Jimin chuckles and coos at him. “No you dummy.” Jungkook squints his eyes unconvinced.

 

“Cute.” He says as he cups the younger’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter