New Start

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon was looking at the words inked permanently on his wrist. He lets his right index finger ghost above the phrase and sighs deeply. He closes his eyes and inhales while gripping his left wrist with his right hand.

“You sure you don’t regret getting that tattoo?” His hyung asked. He opens his eyes, trance lost already and looks at Yoongi’s ever stoic face and smiles. Dimples showing, his smile doesn’t reach his eyes.

He nods at the older but Yoongi knows there’s something else troubling the younger. “You know life still goes on right?” His hyung places his hand gently over Joon’s right one.

“I know hyung. Thank you for being here. Kook sure is late.” As if on cue, another male arrives at the private room. Strong jawline, steel cold eyes and perfect eyebrows. He strides to take a seat at one of the chairs with his designer shoes and black pants that hug his perfectly toned thighs on all the right places.

“Hyungs! I’m so sorry! I had to wear a disguise just to get through paparazzi! It was hectic! I never knew being on a show by that designer would mean saying goodbye to peaceful walks!” The male says while grabbing his hair with both hands, elbows resting in the table. Exhaustion evident on his face.

The two just laughs at him while he shoots them a glare. “Wow. That designer sure is famous. He’s also handsome as and is gay. Wouldn’t mind sharing one night in bed with him” Yoongi says. Namjoon chokes on his spit, eyes going wide and coughs ungracefully while Jungkook gives him a what the face.

The oldest of the three just chuckles and continues “It’s true though. He is handsome as hell. Won’t you agree?” He says looking at the youngest. “Well that’s true. Taehyung is handsome considering that he used to be a model himself before he turned into a designer but I also heard he’s not into casual s, hyung”

“Who’s Taehyung?” Namjoon interjects. Confusion written all over his face. He didn’t know the guy. He has his own problems to deal with. He’s never had the chance to go around meeting people outside of business and even though he’s well known among the elites for his handsome face, he never really was the type to attend gatherings of the rich.

He’s never seen heads turn so fast. The two males are looking at him and judging him. He gulps and he feels their gazes cut him. He nervously grips the class of water and drinks from it.

“Are you for real? Maybe that’s what you become when you only work and work, hyung! You need to get laid!”

“Well I used to get laid. Until my broken engagement that is.” He says while looking down. The youngest giving him an apologetic face. He knows the topic shouldn’t be discussed yet.

“Don’t mind that . It’s clear she was only after your money. It’s her loss. You’re still rich as , Joonie. I’m sure she’s going to flirt with your older brother soon.” The oldest shrugs earning a chuckle from Namjoon.

“Well goodluck to that. Hyung will just look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter