Bros

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Kook, who’s this Jimin I’ve been hearing about?” Namjoon takes the opportunity to ask his dongsaeng and Jungkook spits out the water he’s currently drinking.

 

“Ohmygosh I’m sorry Joon-hyung!” Jungkook says while his doe eyes become bigger. He takes some tissues and dabs in on Namjoon’s face furiously.

 

The oldest of the three is still sporting his nonchalant face and sips his beer amused by the youngest fretting over the mention of a Jimin. He is also curious as to who has been keeping the youngest away from them but he’s being silent because he wants to listen more into the conversation that’s about to happen.

 

Namjoon gives Jungkook an ‘it’s okay’ sign and the youngest fidgets.

 

“Uhmm. I don’t really know where to start.” 

 

“Start from the beginning then, Kook-ah.”

 

Although Jungkook was hesitant, he explains how he met Jimin from the fashion show without leaving any details behind and now it’s Yoongi’s turn to spit out his beer.

 

Namjoon wishes he didn’t sit in between the two. He also thanked his intuition because something was telling him earlier to not wear any expensive clothes.

 

“Holy , Jungkook! You ed Kim Taehyung’s assistant not even a day after meeting him and now you’re telling us you guys are dating?!” Jungkook laughs awkwardly and nods.

 

“How do you even know his intentions are pure? I mean, how do you know he isn’t using you?” Yoongi is now rambling to which Namjoon is just listening with his jaw hanging open.

 

“You don’t know him, hyungs! I’ll introduce you guys soon! And he has a name. It’s Jimin.”

 

Yoongi sighs and takes Jungkook’s hand. “We just worry about you, Kook. Is he a good guy?”

 

Jungkook smiles and nods. “Yes hyung. He is really sweet and he hasn’t even asked me for anything. He even brings food whenever he comes over and cooks for me.”

 

Namjoon exhales to calm himself. “He seems like a good person, Yoongi-hyung.”

 

“He is, hyung. His smile can even be the 8th wonder of the world and he makes me feel..... things hyung. He makes me feel like I have all I need.”

 

They don’t miss how Jungkook’s eyes lights up when he talks about Jimin. All of them grew up from rich families and no one was deprived of anything since childhood but hearing Jungkook saying he feels like he has what he needs warms their hearts.

 

It’s different when you’ve been given everything you could possibly want and need, Yoongi thinks. Even when all of them didn’t have to wonder what it felt like to have nothing, it would always feel like there’s something missing. Like a hole in your heart that needs to be stuffed so hearing from the younger how he feels complete makes him rethink his impression of this Jimin guy.

 

The oldest takes a deep breath and tightens his grip on Jungkook’s hand. “Alright. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, kid. But if he turns out to be just using you, I swear Namjoon and I will make his life miserable.”

 

“Hyuuung!” Jungkook whines and they all laugh. “I know I might be rushing into this but we only have one life to live, hyung. I don’t want to wake up one day with regret knowing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter