Cooking class

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung looks at the paper in front of him for the 6th time. He’s memorised it already. His eyebrows furrow and he sighs heavily as he tears his gaze away from the paper to look at a very anxious Namjoon in front of him.

 

He eyes him up and down. He can sense the nervousness from the man in front of him because the other has been tapping his right foot at the ground for a while now and has been unconsciously biting his nails.

 

Taehyung hums and purses his lips then clicks his tongue. “So Joon-hyung? Care to explain?”

 

He raises an eyebrow at Namjoon and he can see the older tense up and release a lazy breath. “How do I say this...” the boy begins as he continues to bite his nails.

 

“Okay so my dad is leaving..” Namjoon begins and Taehyung raises his eyebrows higher. “He sold the apartment because he wants me to move back in to our main house within next week since Jin-hyung will be alone.”

 

“And how will this affect me?”

 

Namjoon raises his shoulders up and down also helpless. “I don’t know? Maybe you could move back in with Jimin and just visit me in the office if you’re so adamant about your inspiration thing?”

 

“But I need you, hyung.” Taehyung says with a shaky breath, eyes begging and helplessness reflected on them.

 

Namjoon raises both his brows and his mouth falls open. “That sounds so wrong, Taehyung.”

 

“But it’s true, hyung! How will I draw? I need to draw?” Taehyung says in panic as he pulls his hair.

 

“Whoa whoa whoa, easy there, tiger.” Namjoon grabs Taehyung’s wrists and pull them away from his hair. His eyes fall on the younger’s face. He really can’t deny how breathtaking Taehyung is. 

 

Taehyung’s eyes are still begging and Namjoon gulps as he realises how close they’ve become. His hands are still on Taehyung’s wrists and he’s somehow unconsciously pulled the younger close enough to feel the heat from his body.

 

He clears his throat and removes his hands from Taehyung and steps back. He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. “We’ll figure it out, Taehyung-ah. Don’t you have a cooking class to attend to with Jimin?” 

 

Taehyung snaps out from his panic and scrambles to get his things from the guest room that he’s made into his own room. Namjoon chuckles at how Taehyung looks like a hyperactive puppy.

 

“Oh gosh thanks for reminding me, hyung! We’ll talk about this later! Jimin is going to kill me because the teacher is his friend and Hobi-hyung will also come with us.” Taehyung shouts from his ‘room’.

 

Taehyung finishes up and checks eveything before texting Jimin telling him he’s on his way to the cooking class. He shouts a goodbye to Namjoon and dashes outside the building to take a cab.

 

He sighs relieved as he feels the cold breeze of the air conditioning inside the taxi and he relaxes his body. He thinks about his show in 3 months. How would he finish his drawings without his inspiration? 

 

He blames his habit of always needing inspiration for drawing but he also blames himself for admitting that he’ll be lonely moving back in to his and Jimin’s apartment. 

 

He’s a grown up man he tells himself and he isn’t supposed to feel like this but being around Jimin and seeing how he glows from being in love makes him think of how alone he is. He’s never been truly in love.

 

The 2 weeks he’s been staying at Namjoon’s has been one of the funniest things that happened to him. From waking up early to prepare breakfast to watching Namjoon’s face contort from how terrible the food tastes. He knows it tastes bad but he’s amazed at how the older somehow always magically ends up finishing it.

 

He also loves teasing the older by wearing a silk bathrobe, tied loosely, enough to show part of his chest and thighs then walking around the living room and see Namjoon’s reaction. Sometimes he feels bad for being a tease and but the reactions he gets from Namjoon are always the best and he can’t help tease the older more.

 

His train of thoughts are interrupted by the taxi man telling him they’ve arrived. He pays him the amount shown on the meter and he steps outside and into the cooking academy. He easily spots Jimin, being a blonde and Hoseok, wearing a bucket hat.

 

“Finally!” Jimin shouts as Taehyung nears them, crossing his arms partly annoyed. Hoseok on the other hand waves his hand enthusiastically at him and hugs him.

 

“I’m sorry! Somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter