An invitation

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:00. That’s the time on Namjoon’s watch and it’s time for him to go home. It’s been almost 2 hours since a silver haired intruder took over his office couch.

 

Even his Secretary was surprised to see another person inside the room when he was delivering the files Namjoon requested.

 

See, Namjoon doesn’t bring in guests. He doesn’t mix work with personal life but Kim Taehyung is on another universe. He appears out of the blue, ready to take over his life.

 

The other claims that he’s his inspiration and Namjoon thinks it has to do with his designs. He’s never been someone’s inspiration and he’s a little overwhelmed by the thought. 

 

In the course of 2 hours that the boy spent on his couch, Namjoon has tries to get rid of him but the other didn’t budge so in the end, he just let the other be.

 

He finishes up on the contracts he has to go over. He has to read them all before it gets passed to his brother for final approval. So far he’s coping up well.

 

He eyes the boy on his couch, legs sprawled in the leather, sketchpad covering his face. He can just see the furrowed eyebrows of the boy signifying his concentration on whatever it is he’s doing.

 

Namjoon clears his throat in an attempt to get the other’s attention but he’s left with silence. He clears his throat again, louder this time but the boy doesn’t react at all so he clears his desk of all disregarded files and takes the contracts to be submitted to his brother with him.

 

He pushes himself away from the desk and stands up then straightens his shirt. He eyes the boy on the couch again and walks up to him, papers in his hands.

 

“Taehyung-ssi.” He calls and the boy stops drawing and looks up to him.

 

“I need to go. We need to go.” He can see the boy’s mouth forming an OH.

 

“Oh. Yes. Sorry. What time is it?”

 

“It’s a few minutes past 7pm” Namjoon answers as he offers a gentle smile.

 

“What?! No wonder I’m so hungry!”

 

Taehyung scrambles to put all his pencils inside his pencil case and closes his sketchpad then puts everything inside his bag while apologizing to Namjoon.

 

Namjoon watches the boy in amazement as he puts everything inside his bag and chuckles to himself at how cute he’s being. Soon enough the other finishes packing up and stands up.

 

 Namjoon then guides the boy out and locks his office door. They pass by his Secretary’s table just outside the door and tells him to deliver the papers to the upper office while Taehyung stands beside him observing the taller male.

 

They get inside the elevator. Namjoon finds it funny how there’s no awkwardness between him and Taehyung. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter