Home

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Namjoon’s support has always been his brother, Jin. Being raised by his father alone was tough for him because he somehow always had to be the firm son. There were times where their father was too strict with them. There were also times when they wanted to do a lot of crazy things but would choose not to as to not taint the family reputation.

 

In the times where he would feel like he needs to always be strong and not show any signs of discomfort or fear, Jin would be his anchor that would ground him. His brother always knew how to give a soft touch that would balance out Namjoon’s life.

 

In times when he tried to disregard his emotions, his brother would sneak into his room and tell him it’s alright to cry. And so he would while Jin always hug him until he stops. There would also be times when Jin would rub off on him and he’d feel himself always being soft because of how motherly the older is despite of him being a male. To hell with socially contructed gender norms he’d think.

 

His hyung has always been selfless and the most selfish he’d seen him was when he really fought his father because he wanted to pursue culinary. Namjoon though, considered it to be selfless as well because not only did Jin promise to work for the compny, he also didn’t forget Namjoon despite of the distance and would ocassionally check on him.

 

There were many words to describe how Jin was the best older brother in the world but at this very moment, Namjoon just wants to dig out answers to feed his confused soul because in his bed lies a very seductive and shameless Kim Taehyung and his brother seems unbothered by the act.

 

Pregnant silence looms above them and Namjoon has been turning his head from Taehyung to his side to look at Jin, playing the oblivious and innocent card. Taehyung on the other hand maintains lying on his side, exposing parts of his thighs.

 

It was so silent that crickets and Namjoon swallowing his saliva gulping could be heard. Namjoon shakes his head for the nth time in disbelief. Taehyung rolls his eyes from the bed and sits up then crosses his legs still exposing them as he adjusts his robe to show his cleavage.

 

“So, hyung. Are you just going to stand there or are you coming in closer?” The youngest starts.

 

Namjoon his head to the side, still unable to grasp the situation. He looks at Jin again hoping that the oldest finally gives him an explanation.

 

Jin laughs and Namjoon’s confusion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter