Meeting the brother

Amor Fati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BREAKING NEWS: BUSINESSMAN KIM NAMJOON AND KIM TAEHYUNG SPOTTED TOGETHER HAVING DINNER. IS THIS A START OF AN AFFAIR?”

 

Namjoon’s eye twitches upon reading the newspaper that was slapped on his table by none other than the boy who somehow ends up terrorising his life lately.

 

He tears his eyes away from the paper to look at Taehyung who’s crossing his arms and tapping his feet on the ground with an unreadable expression.

 

Even when annoyed, the boy still looks beautiful as ever with his perfectly buttoned shirt all the way up to the too most button and accessorised fingers adorned with rings.

 

“Affair?” Taehyung sighs. Namjoon laughs awkwardly but continues.

 

“Tae? I’m not even married. How would I have an affair with you? I swear people would do anything to sell news.”

 

He shakes his head in disbelief and Taehyung sighs again. He takes the newspaper from Namjoon’s hands and tosses it to the trashcan.

 

“I know. I’m sorry. This is the first time I’ve been scandalised.”

 

“I’m offended.” Taehyung laughs.

 

“Ughhhh. Forget it. They can write all they want. This will be good publicity for my show in 4 months.”

 

Taehyung walks toward Namjoon and sits on the table with legs crossed.

 

“I’m starting to think you have an office affair kink.” Namjoon says while relaxing on his chair. Taehyung raises a brow.

 

“And what if I do?? The younger says in a seductively low voice and leans closer to Namjoon.

 

Namjoon smirks and decides that two can play the game Taehyung’s been playing with him. “I prefer the bed, Taehyung.” He says, eyes locked on the other.

 

Taehyung smiles shyly and slaps Namjoon’s chest playfully but doesn’t get to rebut because his office door opens harshly and hits the wall from the force.

 

“KIM NAMJOON EXPLAIN TO ME WHA—- oh my god I’m sorry.” The new male screams in horror as he covers his eyes.

 

“No. Hyung! This isn’t what this looks like!” Namjoon pushes Taehyung away in horror eyes widening at the sight of his older brother.

 

Taehyung stands up and recomposes himself. He pats away any wrinkles from his Gucci shirt and walks towards the man who just interrupted him and Namjoon.

 

As he walks closer, he gets to see that the man was beautiful. His skin was a perfect shade of fair and his shoulders are wide as the ocean. Taehyung can’t even describe his face because no words would be enough to talk about the boy’s features. If he thinks he’s beautiful, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter