Chapter 9

Change

"Minka! Lets go!" Seungri called out from the living room.

Seungri was the one that the three sisters wanted to go with Minzy to SHINee's dance practice.  They new that he would do most of the talking for Minzy if they asked questions she didn't want to answer to or he could change the topic and make a fool out of himself in front of them for her.

FLADHBACK

"Why did you guys pick Seungri to go with her and not me? I look like her so they would think I'm her brother and would have to play nice and stuff." Daesung went off when Minzy called and asked Seungri to do her a favor. He went to the house after the call to ask why.

"You would be our second choose, dear." Dara explained to him with her Tam Tam kissing his face.

"And its a dance pracitce and Seungri likes, no loves to dance. SO we thought he would like to go with thats all. Its not becauce we don't like you ar anything honey." CL put in while playing with T.O.P's hair. not bothering looking up to see Daesung to know her was making faces at her like a five year old would do or like Dara sometimes.

"We also don't want Minzy going with a "child". We want her to be safe. Even if they are hot idole that are still young boys, and I son't want my baby girl freaking out if they do something because I know you would freak out as soon as something bad happens." Bom had her arme wrapped around Minzy's neck and her chin probbed on her shoulder.

END

Minzy and Seungri made their way to the pracitce building Nicole had given them the dirction to and their room number.

"Minji!"

Minzy and Seungri turned around to see Nicole runing up to them.

"There you are. Hi! I'm Nicole." she introdued herself to Seungri.

"I'm Seungri. Thanks for having us."

"Come this way!" Nicole locked arms with Minzy and lead the way to meet up with the rest of the gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHINee was waiting for Minji  and Nicole to get there to begin their practice. They were just streaching and doing some warm ups. Taemin was staring at the door waiting for to see her to come though it. Then he would make her fall for him with his dance moves just like the other girls. But this is time is a bip different. He  was up late last night practicing his dance steps making sure they were all perfect for Minji to see today. He just couldn't mess up in front of her, not like how he could with his fans who would think it was cut and stuff.

His bandmates knew what was going on before they asked him why his working sooooooooooooooo hard in this one practice. But they new what was going on with their mankae, he was finally falling in love.

The door had finally opened up an in walked in Nicole with Minji by her side and a guy behind them. Taemin stud up and eyed the guy behind Minji.

"We're finally here!" announed Nicole to SHINee.

"This is Seungri oppa. Oppa this is SHINee. But I bet you already know that." Minzy introduced the males to each other. Seungri shock hands with them.

Nicole noticed Taemin eyeing Seungri so she turned around and walked towards Minzy and said," I forgot to ask. Is Seungri your boyfriend?" pointing to how close they were to each other.

Seungri put his hand around Minzy's shoulder and smiled at them. Taemin eye's was narrowed on his arm around Minzy's shoulder, while the others were wide open.