Chapter 1

Change

"We're done!!" Bom yelled as the four sisters fell to the floor laying on each other. They just unpacked their last box. Now they were offishly moved in to their new home.

"Minzy, are you ready for Junior year of High School?" Dara was playing with Boms red hair.

"No. I'm going to be alone!" Minzy felt like crying. She has always been with one ot all her sisters at school. They are the only people she hangs out with. Her sisters aren't happy about it ether. They know very will how shy Minzy is exspestioly with guys. Minzy has gotten use to Bom's and Dara's boyfriend and their friends. The twin's love their boyfrieends but they love their baby sister a ton more, so theyall meet the guys at the basketball court about 3 years ago. The guys had invited 3 of their friends with them and the twin's wre not happy about that. It was hard enough to get Minzy to agree just to meet them, but Bom told them about Minzy so they were aware of it.

3 years ago

"Where are they?" Dara checked her phone for the thousanded time.

From afar away Bom could see taeyang and Ji-yong and behine them were 3 of their friends. The twins meet them a couple af times. Dara looked at Bom with  worried all plastered on her face. As the guys walked their way to the girls Minzy started to squees Bom's and Dara's hand and pulled them in front of her. 

"Yah! Ji-yong, what took you guys so long? And way did you guys bring them?"  she glared at him and noddedd to the guys with Taeyang.

"Their our boyz." Taeyeon nodded in agreement with what Ji-Yong said as he made his way to Bom giving her a kiss and waving to the girl hiding behind her. Minzy just looked at Bom's back. Bom on the other hand just glared at him and didn't give him a kiss.

"Minzy. Hi, I'm Taeyang Bom's boyfriend that is Ji-yong Dara's Boyfriend, and these guys are out friends, Daesung, Seungri, and Choi Seung-Hae, but we call him T.O.P." Taeyang introdued the guys to minzy.

"This is our Baby sister Minji, but we like to call her Minzy, Minkki, and Minka.' Dara had pulled the youngest to the center. minzy looked at them and bowed and still lokked at the groung or her shoes that Cl made for her.

"Nice to meet you." a wisper came out of Minzy's mouth that could of been the win if Dara and Bam weren't close to hear her say it. The twins just smiled at their younger sister, seeing that she was trying. They knew they were asking her a lot just having her meet them.

"So are we going to play ball or what?" T.O.P throw the basketball at Taeyang.

Dara, Minzy, Bom, and Seungri on one team and T.O.P, Taeyang, Ji-Yong, and Daesung on the other.

At first minzy would make sure she got the ball out of her hands as fast as she could. As she watch her sister having fun with their boyfriends she thought to herself that she had to try harder so that they didn't have to worrie about her so much. She loves her sisters to death and she know that they also love her to death as well, and she didn'r want to be the one to hold them back from dating and other things. Minzy would try and get to know their boyfriends, I mean they look nice and it looked like they wer trying to get along with her so she sould do the same as well.

 Daesung had the ball, Minzy got in his way out of no were and stole the ball, ran it all the way to the basket and making a lay up. 2 points.Minzy turned around and smiled at the guys with the dropped jaws and her sisters smiling and clapping for her.

The time went by faster then Minzy thought. She had gotten ues to the five guys coming over, that and they would always stay over for dinner. What could she say they realy like her food. Minzy could sit by them, talk to them, anf joke around. But it did take some time for any of the guys to touch her, like shacking her hand, patting her haed, stuff like that. It was easily done because they were always over their place. In the first 2-3 mounths these guys know Minzy like her sisters know her. In a way they were her oppas. The guys also wants to protect thse little girl for wht she's been throw. Becaues thay knew that she thought of them like family.