Chapter 5

Change

"Ok minji, let's go!!" Key was standing at her desk while the rest of the guys were waiting by the door.

As they were walking Minzy stops and turns to face them."Why?"

"Why what?" Onew asked back.

"Why did all of you have to come?"

"I still can't belive you don't know who we are." Jongyun was still trying to think of a reason.

"Do you not listen to music or something?" Minho questioned her.

"Is this why your all walking with me? Well I'm just going to go and get lunch." Minzy walks away.

"So, we can't be friends with you?" Taemin asked her.

minzy stoped walking and turned around.

"Don't you guys have a ton of people who are willing to be your friend? What does it matter if I'm not one?"

"Just because they want to be friends with us doesn't mean we want to be friends with them. They think of us as idole who just looks good. Who can sing and dance when ever they want." He walks closer to her, holds his hand in front of her, "but I do want to be friends with you though.

"What makes you think i want to be friends with you?" Minzy turns and heads to lunch.

Taemin slowly puts his habds back at his side, The guys make their to him.

"Wow. To think a girl would turn us down from being our friend. Thats a first.: Onew slapped his hand on Taemin's back, shwking his head.

Taemin looks up at the girl walking away and tilts his head,'Different' he thought to himself.