Chapter 11

Change

SHINee and Nicole were amazed at how great Minzy and Seungri were dancing to all their songs. They nailed every step perfrtly. They were more amazed at how Minzy  was dancing and her style. She poped and locked like a guy, but at the same time it still had a y feel to it.

Not once did Taemin's eyes leave Minzy.

While dancing Minzy had let looses. She loved to dance. She danced with her oppas all the time. She even showed them a couple of thing that they could use. Dancing was her thing and she loved it so much.

Everyone clapped their hands at the end of 'Lucifer'.

"Wow!! That was great! The best we've seen any one nail all of our dance moves." Key told them straight up. Minho was nodding to everything he said.

Seungri ran to the Ipod player and put his own in it. He looked at Minzy with a smirk.

Minzy looked at him with a confused look, untill he turned up the music so that she could hear it.

"This beat is sick!" Joungyun called out to Seungri, who was just smiling at him.

"His right. What song is this and who sings it?" Taemin had finally broke his gaze from Minzy  and looked over at Seungri.

Seungri looked at Minzy and his smile grow bigger. Minzy started to look a little embarrassed. Seungri just pointed to Minzy.

"Really!!" Nicole yelled.

Everyone was looking at her with wide eyes.

"Not just her, it's also her sisters." Seungri explained. "Minzy let's give them a performent, yeah?" he restarted the song," By they way the song is called ' I Don't Care'.

nan neottaeme ulmyeo

jisaedeon bameul gieokhae boy

deo huhoehal neol

saenggakhani mami swisonne

boy

nal nochigin akkapgo

gatgien sisihajannni

isseulttae jalhaji neo wae ijewa maedallini

"Wow shes really good and her voice is so amazing. Its just to cool!" Nicole squeezed Key's hand, she couldn't get over that Minzys  and her sisters sanged this song.

When the song was over Nicole ran up to her, "Can you teach me that dance?"

"Sure." Minzy said.

"Us too! Us too!!" Onew rushed over to them with big eyes.

Seungri and Minzy went over the dance steps a couple of times mostly for Nicole though. After a while Seungri stomic sarted to yell for food.

"Minzy I thing its time to go. I'm getting hungery and I bet Daesung is too." He pulled out his cell phone from his bag. There were 25 missed calls from Daesung. Its 8:45.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat?" Minzy made her way over to him with the others behind her.

"Food does sound good right about now." Jongyun looked at his watch.

"Our treat." Taemin stepped by Minzys side.

"I still need to feed another child at home. And he'll be mad if we went out with out him, sorry." she just didn't want to go.

"How about you guys come over for dinner then? Minzy is the best cook out of the 4 of them, so your in luck." Seungri wrapped his arm around Minzys neck. Minzy so wanted to pull out her and his hair.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````