Chapter 2

Change

Dara was in the kichen making breakfast. Bom set the table.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"You have the keys!!" Bom shouted.

Entered Big Bang. Taeyang hugged Bom, while Ji-Yong kissed Dara on the cheeck.

"Why do you guys do that?" Dara kissed Ji-Yong back. "Its more fun when you guys greet us at the door, you know." Ji-Yong answered and helped tale dishes to the table.

CL and Minzy  came out.

"Smells good." CL took a seat at the table ready to dig in.

"Omo!! Minzy look at you girl!! So Cute!" Seungri ran over to her took her hand and twirled her around. Everyone gathered around Minzy, exepted CL who helped her get ready. Minzy didn't even want to get out of bed.

"Let me take a picture!!" Dara ran to her room and came back in 30 seconds. "Why?" T.O.P asked, "Its not her first time going to school."

"That might be, but it is her first time going to school with out anyone of us." Bom pointed out to him. She felt like crying just thinking about it.

Everyone took pictures with her. The guys even took out their phones too.

"Let's eat!" CL called out when all the picures were done and they were standing and talking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ended up taking two cars. The guys had offered to take Minzy to school, but the girls wanted to do it since they were HER sisters. Girls in Bom, while the guys were in Daesungs. Minzy thougt it was unneccery for all of them to go, her sisters were enough. When they got there Dara took more pictures of Minzy. Minzy kissed and hugged her sisters and hugged the guys good bye.

It was nice for her to have them there with her. but it also made it harder for her to want to enter the school without them.

Holding her schedule, Minzy made her way to her first class. She had gone to the wrong class twice now, and now she wants to call her sisters to help her out. Walking for awhile she finds her classroom # 21. A smile creeps its way on her pink lips, but it sliped away when she looks at her watch. 30 minutes late to class on her first day no less. 'I hope I'm not in a lot of trouple.' Minzy takes in a deep breath an opens the door slowly.