chapter 14

Change

Shinee's Dorm

'Now that was amazing!! And those songd are off the huck! Hey do you thing Minji would give us a copy?' Jongyun went on and on about their songs and dance moves.

'We can asked.' Nicole said while playing with Taemin's hair. Pulling on his hair Nicole stated, 'i saw you. You couldn't take your eyes off of her.' The guys heared and gathered around.

'She's right man. the look your giving her is so different then the ones you give to the other girls you play with.' Minho noted.

'Yup, yup! His right!!' Onew chimed in.

'Your right.' Taemin looked up at them. 'She's not like them', he started to smilled to himself.

'But, she's not buddy buddy with you let alone with us. Maybe with nicole, but thats about it.' Key had painted out the negitive points. Nicole glared at him. She was just happy that her little brother was actually falling in love and its not with one of those girly girls who are always trying to cling to his arms.

'So whats you plan to 'steal' her heart?' Minho said.

'First, i wanna know why she is always trying to avid us. And its not just us it every guy at our svhool.' Taemin intwined his finghers together and brought thwm to his chin.

'She is close to Seungri and Daesung. And from the looks of it, your going to have to get pass them before you can even date her.' Joungyun said.

'His right, but that not all. Theres her three sisters and I think the boyfreinds as well.' Nicole looked down at her brother thinking how thins is going to work.

'Well we nerver tryed asking her.' Onew stated and stude up.

'Yeah we could do that, but for now lets go to bed. I'm beat.' Key graded Nicole;s hand and headed to their room.

Taemin was the last one in the living room. His main thoughts were still on, why did she avoid guys so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a very late update -_-....................  

 

if you guys can give me some ideas for minji and all that would help a tone!!!!

thanks so much