Chapter 4

Change

As Minzy walked to her seat, she kept her eyes on the ground. She put her packback down took her seat ignoring the guys gazing at her.

The five guys aound her looked at each other confused.

"I don't think she knows who we are or shes trying to act cool." Minho told Key and Jonghyun. "WHAT!? Is she from the country side or something?" Key whispered to the both of them. "Mayba."

Taemin looked at minji. Black hair cut to her shoulders. Bangs that goes right above her eye lids. Soft skin, long eye lashes, soft pink lips, very pretty. Different from the other girls he played wiht. Taemin turns his attention back to the front of the class.

"Pssst!!Pssst!! Minji-shiii!" Key called, throwing paper balls at her back.

Minzy picked up one of the paper balles he made. She uncrumbled it and scripled something into it, crumbled it back up and tast it over her shoulder like nothing.

Key read the note.

'Yes?'

He stares to the paper then at Minji with wide eyes. Grabbing his pencil he wrote back and throws it back over to her.

'Do you know who I'm?' the note said.

'Key right? Wait do you have a last name or is Key realy your name?'

He reads it, his head snaps up to look at her with disbelives writen all over his face.

"Key whats wrong?" Jonghun asked.

Key shots up, points a finger at Minji and yells "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!!" Now the whole class was looking at both Key and Minzy.

'You don't know who they are?" the girls were in shock to hear something so.... so unbeliveable.

Minzy looks at the 5 guys around her and back at the girls and shakes her head. They all ran over to her.

"These five are SHINee! Taemin the meknae and dancer. Minho is mister sports. Jongyun the voice. Onew the leader, and Key the diva! They are the hotiest boy band here in Seoul High School." One of the girls ran back to her desk, grabbed a CD and shuffed it into Minzys hands. "Heres their CD. I'm giving it to you! Listen to it!" Sshe told her.

Minzy held the CD in her hands flipping it back and forth, looking at its cover and then at the guys. True they are hansome and it looks like they have some kind of talent to go with it,

"Ok everyone back to your seats. Key why don't you show Miss Minji around school today then?" Mt. YG looked at Key with a smile.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

sorry its short! i think the next one is also going to be short as well