Chapter 10

Change

Minzy looked at Seungri's arm and looked at him while shacking her head and pushing him just a little bit. She turned back to their host and said, " No, we're not. His a family friend, thats all."

Taemin relaxed a little, but just a little.

The guys started practice.

They danced to 'Ring Ding Dong' 'Replay' 'lucifer' Hello' and some others. Minzy had already memerized them the first time they danced them.

After they were done Seungri jumped up and walked to the Ipod player.

'Hey, do you mind if we dance as well?' he looked at the guys and then at Minzy sitting on the ground.

'Sure, why not.' Onew answered him, 'What are you going to dance too?'

'WE'RE going to be dancing to your guys songs.' Seungri was looking at Minzy as he said this.

'Wait, you and Minzy are going to dance to our songs?' Minho looked from Minzy to Seungri shocked.

'Yes we are and to same other stuff as well if you don't mind. Minzy came on. and don't say you don't know any of them. I know you and I know you can memerize dances in one go so lets go!' Seungri marched over to Minzy and pulled her off the ground and dragged her to the center floor.

'WAIT! You can memerize dance steps just by watching it once and that all!' Key was so amazed to hear this. Minzy just nodded as she waitted for Seungri to put the music on. She never dance in front of other guys but Seungri and her other oppas that she hangs out with at home.

Everyone gathered around the two as they were streching and warming up.

"Umm, you guys don't have to stand aound us you know?" Minzy looked at them through the mirrow.

"But we want to so leave us alone, if you don't mind." Joungyun smiled at her.