Chapter 13

Change

'So weres your sister?' Onew saked Minzy as she was setting up the table with the food she made.

There all with their boyfriends on a week get away. Dig in. Hope you guys like it.' Minzy took her seat between Segunri and Daesung. Taemin sat across of her. Everyone got along quote well.

'Thanks for the food!!' They told Minzy.

'We'll  clean up.' Minho started to pick up the plates.

'Thanks.'

Minzy went to the couch and plopped on it. Not carring about her guess. And really their more like Segunri's guess becauce he was the one to invite them over not her.

'Minkki, your being rude.' Daesung sat on top of her.

'I know what we can do! We can put on a show for them. We'll sing and dance for them. It's going to be fun.' Daesung jumped off of her and ran to help clean.

Taemin sat on the floor in front of Minzy. 'Minkki, Minkam Minzy? I like them. There cute.' He gave her hid killer smile.

'Thanks.' And she turnd her head the other way. Pretty Boy

'Ok we're done! you off the couch.' Seungri pulled Minzy off the couch and onto the floor. 'And you guys dit down.' Pushing the others onto the couch. Nicole sat on Key's lap.

'You guys are going to be the first ones to hear 2NE1's new songs!' Deasung and Segunri annoused to their guess while doing the hand signs for 2NE1. Minzy  slowly got off the florr and started moving the living room arounf. There was no way she could get out of this, so why bother trying.

'And Big Bang.' Minzy made her way between the two kids.

'So what are we going to do?'

'How about we sing 'Lollipop'.

Performencs

'Who wrote that song?' Onew asked

'I think it was Teddy oppa right oppa?' Minzy tryed to answer his question.

'Yup, yup, your right.'

'Who's Teddy?' Minho raised his hand.

'Thats G-D and T.O.P friend.'

'And who are they?' Onew saked.

G-Drangon is Ji-Yong oppa, but his nickname is G-Drongon or G-D. His also going out with my sister Dara. T.O.P is Choi Seung-Hae oppa, but we call him T.O.P for short and it sounds cool.'

'So you guys also  came up with Minji's nicknames like Minzy, Minka, and Minkki?' Taemin  wanted to know more about Minay.

'You would be right little one.' Daesung handed a mic to bothe Minzy and Seungri.' It just fits so well.' he piched her cheeks as she smiled at him. 

'Now! This next song you all know it "Amigo' I'll be playing Jonguny. Daesung will be Owne and Taemin, while Minzy is Key and Minho.' Seungri announced.

'Wait! Minji is going to do our parts?' Key pointed at Minzy.

'Yes I'am. I'm not as good as my sister but I'm preety good and I'm onw of thers.; Minzy looked annyoued. nicole dug her elbow into Keys ribs.

'So you listen to our songs after all?' Jongyub had a smirk on his face as he eyed Minzy.

'Well I have no chose now do I. With you sing all the time during luch." Minzyreturned the smirk back at Jungyun as he fell into a small pout and his cheeks blushed a tiny pink.