Chapter 3

Change

                                           Classroom

 

"Settle down you guys!' Mr. YG their teach shouted out.

"Hey! I thought we were going to have a new student?" Key stood up from his seat and nodded to the empty seat in front of him.

"We are. Their proberle running a little late Key. Now take your seat."

Onew looked at his four friends, "Do you know if its a girl or a boy?" They just looked at each other not knowing.

On the other side of the room the boys could see the girls giggling and looking over at SHINee.

"SHINee is so cool!" one girl told the others.

"I know! Their so dreamy."

"Their concered last night was so amazing! Their amazing. They get amazings gardes, best at our school."

"Amazing performents everytime!! Whats not AMAZING about them!!"

"Your right, their amazing all around."

They all argeed with one another.

They boys smiled at them. If lookeds could kill, thoes girls would have died happy without another thought.

Bell Rang

30 minutes into the lessen, the door slowly opened. The teacher stopped teaching and looked at thr girl standing there.

"Can I help you young lady?" Minzy walked up to the him and handed him a paper. He looked it over and nodded. "I'm guessing you got lost?" he looked up at her with a smile. "Yes." she tryed to smile back.

He turned to the class. "This is our new student, Gong Minji." He turned to look at her again. "WE've been waiting for you, you know?"

She lookd at the class who was looking at her. and she bowwed.

"Nice to meet you guys." while she tryed to speak loud so that the class could here her.

"WE can't hear you!" one of the girls yelled out with a smirk.

"Knock it off ladys! Minji, you can take a seat over there in front of ke- I mean Kim Ki Bum."

She looks over to her seat. 'Why there!!' she tought to herself.

seating chart

Minho     Key    Onew

Taemin  Minji  Jungyon

The girls all glared at her.