Chapter 7

Change

        Everyone ate lunch outside with Minzy. Taemin would always sit by her side no matter what. Its been a couple of weeks sinces they became "friends".

        She did learn a couple of things about them though. Like Onew, their leader loved his chicken. All she seen im eat during lunch was chicken. Minho was quite most of the time. he read most of the time that she saw him. She could tell Key waas in realy in loe with Nicole. He would always stare at her when she wasn't looking, but Minzy had a feling she know. Key could also be like a mother the group. its like Bom all over again but in a guys body. She liked Nicole a lot. She as nice to be around she had a 4D persanality that made you love her. Key was straight forward wthen he talk. So I could count on him to tell me the truth, but sometimes he should just keep his mouth shut. Though Nicole did have a good hole pn him. Jongyun wrote song lyrics or he was singing to his self. She had to admit that he was good. And there was Taemin. He would sometimes watch her from the corner of hos eye when she wasnyt looking.  Everyone could tell how much he loved his sister {at the table}. How he would eat the stuff she didn't like or give some of his food to her. The girl can eat no clue how she keeps off the weight though, or how he would glare at Key for always clining to her all the time. it wasnice to see that their close with each other, like her and her sisters.

"So Minji, how do you like Seoul High School so far?" Taemin looked up ar Minzy.

"Good i guess. Though I'm not liking all the glares I'm getting during class from the other girls or your fans." looks over at Nicole, "Do any of the girls glare at you for going out with key?"

"At first they did." Nicole gave a small smile to Minzy.

        Minzy first looked at Key then at Taemin. Keys face had a bit of anger on it, while Taemins eyes were on Nicole and his hands were in fist till they were white.

"Wait. You two are brother and sister so one of you guys are bond to huck up with her or being close friends with her at least." Minzy pointed out to herself. 

"Why?"

"They don't know their related." Minho finaly spoke up. mkfjds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its been a long time since i updated a long long long long time but heres somethingangel

hhhhoioi