Chapter 8

Change

"They don't know?" Minzy looked at them shocked.

"Taemin wants everyone to know that their related and stuff, but-" Onew began but got cut off from Nicole "I don't want them to know." She looked striaght into Minzy's eyes as she said them.

"Why not tell?" Now Minzy was looking at Nicole striaght in the eyes, waiting for an anwser.

"Well for one our last names aren't the same so some people wouldn't belive us, and if they were they would start to ask a ton of questions that Taemin and I don't want to anwser. Then their going to think that something is going on between us and that fact that I'm dating Key, its just not going to work out and its going to look bad for all of them not just me and Taemin." Nicole explained herself and Taemin to Minzy.

Minzy nodded her head understanding. About people and how they think. Thinking that they know everything when they really dont know anything at all. It's the same with her as well. She shuns away from guy as much as she can becausr of her past and she dosent want others to know about it. So its better to just let people think what they want to think. Finally after what seem like forever Minzy looked up to and meet Nicoles gaze and a warm smile coming her way. She was a strong girl, and a loving thoughful sister that would do anything for her brother even letting other hate her. She gave back a warm smile as well.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Nicole asked Minzy changing the topic.

"Nothing I think, why?"

"How about you come and watch  the guys practice."

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Come on it would be fun to watch for one and you can tell us a bit more about yourself and we'll do the same as well."

"Whats there to ask you guys about, your hole life is on the web for everyone to read."

"True but you cant always belive what you read. Didn't your mother teach you that?" Minho grinned at Minzy.

"Fine, but can I invite someone to tag along then?" Minzy wasn't going to be there alone with these guys even if Nicole was going to came as well shes not going to take a change with it, not with Taemin there as well.

"Why not." Taemin answered for Nicole with a smile.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I'm so proud of you Mikki!!" her sisters shouted when they heared the news.

"So I was wondering if I could invite one of the guys to come along with me?" Minzy too out her cell phone.

" Not Ji-yong, Taeyang, and T.O.P. we're going out that day." CL chirped. Those two hve been dating for about six mounths now.

"Ok." Minzy headed to her room to make some plans for that day.