Chapter 6

Change

The week went by slow for Minzys liking. She had told her unnies and oppas everything that happen on her first day of school. Her incounter with the schools Kangki SHINee.

"Minzy you don't know who SHINee is?" Dara asked her. "Minzy, remeber the song "Lucifer"? Thats their song." Minzy just nodded her head. She liked that song. It was a great song to dance to. Her sister started to tell her things about the boy band, though she didn't really care very much of it, but just nodded her heat when she needed to.

SCHOOL

Class went by a bit faster with all the work the teacher gave them. SHINee would talk to her. minzy would just pretent she was listening.

Lunch time came. Minzy found an emtey table outside. There a girl came up to her, She had light brown hair that goes to the middle of her neck. Her skin was milky white.

"Hi there." the girl said in english.

"Hi.: Minzy smiled up at the pretty girl.

"My name is Nicole, Jung Nicole. Your Minji right?" Nicole took a seat across of her.

"How-" Minzy was cut off.

"Its what all the girls are talking about, hun."

'Shes one of those girls' Minzy thought to herself and went back to her lunch.

"I know what your thinking, but I'm not one of those crazy girl fans. I'm-"

"Nicole!"

The girls looked at the dirction the voice came from to find SHINee walking towards them. well Key was running over to them. Nicole turned to face Minzy as if she never saw them. Key came from behind nicole and hugged her and kissed her cheeck. Minzy was taken back.

"Like I said, I'm not one of those crazy fan girls. I'm his girfriend." Nicole explained.

"Yup yup, but why are you sitting with her and not with me?' the Diva started to complain. The rest of the guys sat down on the table. Taemin on Minzys left and minho on her right.

"I just wanted to meet the girl who didn't know who you guys were, thats all." Nicole looked at Key and gave him a sweet smile. He sat so that he was still facing Nicole.

"Oh!" Nicole pointa a finger at Taemin. "And thats my younger brother!" She blow a kiss at him.

Minzy turned to look at him as he says, "Love you too sis.' with a very sweet smile.'Oh.' she thought to herself. She turns her attenstion back over to the couple, well Nicole mostly.

"Thats nice." was all she said and went back to her food that her oppas make for her.

She just wished that they would just leave her alone. Minzy didn't fell comfurable with both Minho and Taemin sitting so close to her.

"So can we?" Taemin spoke after a long time of silents.

Everyone looked at Taemin with a confused look on their face.

"What?"

"Can we be friends?"

Minzy looked at everyone then back at Taemin. Why does he want to be friends so bad? Well it doesn't look like I have a chosie now do I now?

"Whatever.'