chapter 9: for you i will

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince the Duke Jung Yunho went missing the whole Mansion is a bit in trouble and in mess at his only direct cousin Jung Siwon is in control.

Jung Siwon is the same age as yunho both were going 25 this year, the right age and the right time for the royal council to declare and crown the country's Duke and Future Dutchess.  

but then the Duke went missing without notice and some of the council stated that within 60 days if the only Heir of Jung Family Yunho won't go back then they will crown the ambitious Jung Siwon to be the Duke.

 

Yunho despite being bad in front of people but behind the scenes working in shadows for the benefits of his people, yunho loves the scenery of natural living and peacful environment were he prior the Agriculture, Fishery, Poultry, Farming industry on his Country region. he impose to his people to love the natural Gift of God not the money and fame. Yunho prior careers concentrating in Food production than other things also he build schools, hospitals, clinics for his people and practice the "Barter System" where a person can buy food in exchange of something instead of money, for example a book or a an empty plate or a kilo of paper can be exchange for food.

Yunho's vision is for his people not to suffer from hunger but of course some rich people don't agree with him from there politics starts, of course there is no such thing as a perfect governance...there are some bussinessman who are against the will of yunho and sided towards his cousin Jung Siwon, Yunho had low self esteem him to exprience betrayal and many bad things he thought that his heart is not ready to lead his country yet...

 

Jung Siwon had this good and cool appearance and reputation but behind the scenes he want the country to build more profits, money system and build a rule of law of labor of slavery. when siwon take over in the jung mansion he set rules that he will fire all workers, maids or staff who go against his will and some of the staff were force to work overtime without pay...in the eyes of siwon all staff and people were just a mere lowlife creatures that need to bow down on him, He wants to become a Duke only for power.

Jung Siwon wants to build casinos and hotels/apartments were the poor will be force to work overtime to pay for an expensive rent. Jung Siwon believe that power is needed for their country to improve...he also wants resorts and want the food production to fall down so that some people might suffer from hunger.

The Royal council thinks that siwon is greedy and not fit to become a Duke but then because of yunho's sudden dissappearance without notice they had this second thought that Jung Yunho is a irresponsible man and also not fit to become the Duke. 

 

1 week later

 

the every busy mansion gate opens all of a sudden as a visitor have entered....

 

"pardon sir do you have an appointment?" said by the security

 

"Appointment? the Duke's mansion doesn't need appointment for the people to enter even the garden area..." seung hyun said looking at the security that seems like a new employee..

 

"But sir its Lord Siwon order, he said that we cannot allow anyone to enter the mansion garden and anywhere inside the mansion without permission.." said by the security and stand in front of seung hyun saying that he cannot pass...

 

"haizt...surely i cannot enter the mansion...but the person with me can" seung hyun said stepping aside revealing a person with him.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

siwon is now sitting on the Duke's chair and signing some papers then a servant enters the door...

 

"my Lord here is your coffee..." said by the servant and put it on the table

 

"your name is Riyo right?....."

 

"Yes my Lord..." said by the srevant and bow his head....

 

"the coffee don't smell nice...i don't want it....prepare a new one for me immediately or i'll fire you!.." shouted by siwon, out of feeling scared the servant immediately grab the cup and move away...siwon just smirk and look at the pen he was holding.....he then stand up and walk out of his office and he was on the hallway and all the maids and staff step aside and bow their heads. SIwon then make his way towards the mansion lounge area and greeted his bussinessman visitors.

 

"Good day Lord Siwon..." said by a bussinessman and bow his head same as the other 3 gentleman.

 

siwon then take his seat and look at his visitors.

 

"Surely after 60days we will transform this countr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter