Chapter 18: Apart from you

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its already 2 weeks pass...since the day the Manor lost its life....2 weeks is only the beginning of more pain and sadness to come.....

 

FLASHBACK

 

2 weeks earlier.....

 

"are you sleeping jaejoong?" yunho said kissing his wife hair softly, jaejoong is hugging him from his chest holding him as it will be the last time he can touch his husband like this....

 

"im not yet sleepy yunnie...."

 

"jaejoong....you said.....you said that you know...." yunho said and jaejoong look at him and touch his face and smiled....

 

"yunnie, i love you...and i know you will do anything for me and i will also do anything for you...."

 

"i was told that the Queen talk to you...." yunho said in a worried face ....

 

"yunho....i know that i have no proper education, nor that i could..." 

 

"jaejoong you know that i dont care about that i...." yunho said feeling a bit angry but was cut off by jaejoong putting his finger on his lips.....

 

"let me finish yun...please hear me first....i..i know what you mean, but please you have to listen first...." jaejoong pleaded and yunho calm down...

 

"yes...the Queen...she talk to me....she..she told me that our marriage is revoke....and she told me this the best for us.....yunho i love you that's why i will...."

 

"no....no....no...please dont jaejoong..."

 

"yunho... perhaps the Queen was right...i know i dont understand what happening fully but i do understand that many people will get hurt if i stay by your side...." 

 

"jaejoong....no..." yunho said and hug jaejoong and cried...

 

"you told me to be strong for us right?, i will be strong for us...and as i told you...i will wait for you, no matter how long it is..."

 

"i dont want to let you go jaejoong....im afraid....im afraid that when im part with you you wll get use the life without me, how could i....jaejoong i.....please jaejoong" yunho said and continue to cry, jaejoong cry with him and both are hugging each other....

 

"yunho...the people need you..."

 

"i need you...." yunho whispers

 

"i need you too...but we have to do this....i have to do this...."

 

"The judge said....our love is fake and just infatuation because we were young...they...they told me that i need....that we need to clear our minds... The judge gave me until later morning for my decission.....they told me that if i choose you all my people in the manor will suffer but if i stay...they...they told me to pe apart of you....for 10years...if after 10years we still love each other the royalties will allow me to retire and live with you....." yunho confess, the moment jaejoong hear it his heart felt pain thinking that he will be apart from yunho for that long years...

 

"jaejoong i cant....i cant be apart of you that long...i dont want it..." yunho said still crying as he really is hurt...thinking that jaejoong will live far away from him for 10years, he is not sure if he can survive that long. yunho also thought that changmin will grow up without him...will the child hate him?.....

 

"yunho...i know its hard, for both of us...its hard but we can prove them wrong....we can prove them wrong that our love is not infatuation and all we have to do is to wait for God to let us live together....10years might be long but im sure it will pass and we will be together......until then let us be brave and be strong..its hard but yunho we have too...."

 

"jaejoong...i love you...."

 

"i love you more......please remember that im all yours, yours alone for eternity....promise to comeback because i will wait for you no matter what...." jaejoong said as both still hugging each other and trying to calm themselves until both fall asleep and both hope that everything was just a dream.....but then when the morning comes....yunho help his wife to pack up, jaejoong told him that they should be happy and smile to each other because both did the right thing.......

 

yunho then decide to help changmin with his clothes and now helping the child to tie his shoes...

 

"appajushi...hyung already though me how to tie my shoe..." changmin said and pouts, yunho just smile and continue to tie the child's shoe..

 

"i know but appa just want to tie it for you...."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter