chapter 19: 7 years later

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a weeks now turn into months.......turn to years....

 

7 years later

 

Jung Yunho, the Duke of the Land now standing on his window looking on the ground...trees become greener, people were smiling everyday.....the land of hampshire become wealthy and peaceful.... 

 

from the past 7 years he learn many things, learn about sacrifices in order to lead.....he close his eyes as he remember the past the day his love is gone...his world crumble...he remember way back then when his cousin confront him because of his actions....

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Jung Yunho, how dare you!" siwon said and punch his cousin table in front of him....

 

"Are you ing out of your mind??!!!!! look at these pile of documents in front if you!!" siwon shouted and throw some papers to his cousin's face

 

"siwon....this has nothing..."

 

" YOU!" siwon curses and yunho look at him seriously...

 

"what is your problem dear cousin? can you let me do my work?"

 

"Work? you call this work Jung Yunho??? all you do is just sit there doing nothing! you are doing so for the last 3 months, What the is your problem!"

 

"Get out siwon...just let me be"

 

"and you order your right hand man seung hyun to distant himself to you....you are out of your mind...i thought you are good Yunho...with the things that happening right now your destroying your own land!" siwon shouted

 

and siwon hold yunho's collar in angry manner....

 

"you..i really hate you yunho...but we both know...no matter what i do the people will always choose you then you let them down.... look at this documents on your table!" siwon said and yunho didnt say anything...

 

"kim jaejoong and kim changmin....." siwon mentioned and yunho look at him...

 

"i heard the kid is studying....so as kim jaejoong...kim jaejoong got 3 part time jobs to make a living and to sustain the kid's school expenses......" siwon continued and remove his hold from yunho collar, yunho froze hearing that from his cousin......

 

"that kim jaejoong refuse the royalties offer such as scholarships and financial assistance....there is this one time Queen elsa visit that jaejoong guy, i was with the queen....do you know what the kim jaejoong said....." siwon said and look at his cousin still silent but surely waiting to what he was saying......

 

"that kim jaejoong said that he will make a living on his own for his brother and make you proud..and he said he promise to be strong for you so that you can come back and be with them.....he never asks about you as because he said he dont want you to suffer, he obey the rule of not asking anything about you...he said he will do anything for you....." siwon said and he notice that yunho is now crying silently....

 

"that kim jaejoong is one of your people who suffer from high inflation right now....many people now suffers from hunger because of you slacking off....looking at that guy...i understand why you love him despite being a man, but that man is fullfilling his promise to you....wont you fullfill your promise?" siwon said

 

"why...why are you telling me all this siwon....." yunho said and siwon close his eyes as he remember the time when talk to jaejoong.....

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"so....you are the who seduce my cousin...." siwon said looking at jaejoong...he expect to see jaejoong feel insulted and be angry at him but for his surprise jaejoong just remain silent....

 

"the royalties will never accept a poor person like you and you being a man....you are a disgrace to the royal family as i heard you are not educated...you cant even attend school.....you will just burden yunho...."

 

"i know...." 

 

"well if you understand, you should know even after 10years you wont be back to the palace, yunho will soon forget about you....." siwon said and jaejoong just smiled....

 

"i know....i understand...the moment the royalties separated me from yunho, i realize my lacking, my weaknesses...truth to be told i dont deserve to be with yunho.....you are right i may look like a or a and i am sure other people think that way too.....but its okay, i deserve all the insults...." jaejoong said.......siwon frown and felt surprise hearing jaejoong's words.....

 

"i know that...that the royalties will never accept me even after 10years....but i know one thing....yunho promise...he promise to come back and be with us....10 or 20 years or even forever...i will wait for him to come back.......thats why from the time being i will work hard, i will go back to school soon and work hard so that when i see him again i wont burden him anymore....." jaejoong said and now silently crying.....

 

"you are a fool....you are a fool to believe that my cousin will come back to you...."

 

"yes i am a fool....because i love him...." jaejoong said and smiled and siwon felt shock hearing those words from kim jaejoong.....he knew that he insulted him but why he didnt fight back instead saying things only for the sake of yunho...is this the reason why yunho is willing to give up everything for this man....

 

"you are yunho's cousin right?, yunho told me that he dont have any relatives aside from you.....you are the only family that yunho have, and i know he needs you" jaejoong said and siwon felt shock....

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"yunho...i am sure he is not strong enough alone to face his responsibilities and duties...i think you are the only person who can help him as his only relative....i believe that if you can help him it will ease my worries...i know yunho will be okay with you helping him"

 

"how are you sure that i really will help him? i hate yunho eversince we are kids" siwon said and smirk

 

"because i know and i believe in you....."

 

"how could you believe in a person like me who is technically stranger to you?" siwon said and jaejoong smiled

 

"when i met yunho...we are also strangers to him yet he help us and even accept my brother and stand as his father......you are not a stranger to your cousin..you are his family.....his real family thats why i think at the time like this you are the only person who he can rely on....and i believe you will...." jaejoong said and bow his head...siwon felt something from his heart.....this man in front of him.......was like an angel.......he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter