chapter 15: the duke's will

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later

 

a large door was open and butler seung hyun come forth and assist the duke..

 

there were 12 persons who are currently sitting on the long table including the councils as now all of them feel surprise seeing the duke after he run away for a long time.

 

yunho look stunning and elegant him wearing a black tuxedo and white gloves and on his chest everyone can see the jung family badges and other badges... his hair now back to being black and now he sat on the center of the long table and look at everyone.

 

"good day dear council and board members" yunho said and everyone felt surprise, sside from yunho stunning presence they were all surprise about his behaviour as he was never polite before.

 

"good day, my Lord Duke...." said by one board member and bow his head....then the rest follows

 

"thank you so much to all of you attending this important meeting but i would like to clear things before we start...." yunho said looking at the board members and smile.....

 

"i just want all of you to know, i wont compete to my cousin Siwon...i am here to fullfill my duties, if the people wont choose me during the election then i will accept it." yunho said and everyone were shock...

 

"what do you mean my Lord? you cant just decide like that your the only jung heir left in this world and the monarchy wont stop with you"

 

"minister of defense...i beg your pardon..but i already decide and i wont change my mind. i believe that my duties as the Duke of this land is to protect my people and to make sure that all of the necessary things were done....it is not about the monarchy...its about the future of this land...." yunho said firmly looking at the minister of defense....all the board of memvers were shock until one council say something...

 

"well maybe i can conclude that Lord Jung matured and i believe that he can do many things for this land within his remaining month...i will fully support your decission my Lord and i won regret it" said by the council....

 

"Council Han how come you accept The Duke like that?! did you forget he just bring a rug yesterday?!" said by one council

 

"mind your words council jang! you disrespect the Duke!" said by minister of Legal feeling angry....then all of the board members argue and all of them look mess yunho just stare at them controling his emotions.....seung hyun notice his master as he stand beside him

 

"Pardon my Lord but you know that...."

 

"SILENCE!" yunho shouted and all arguements were stop and all are in silence......

 

"were not here to argue and fight each other....i know that not all of you agree on my decissions so whoever want to support me may stay and others who dont are free to leave..." yunho said and calm himself and stay still....the board of members were looking at each other until council jang stand up....

 

"i support you my Lord but i will never support that rug..." council jang said and he was about to exit the door until she notice that no one is following her...he look back and the 11 board members are still sitting and no one stand up aside from her...

 

"what the...."

 

"council jang...the door is open madam" seung said as he lead council jang to the door...

 

feeling angry council jang just leave....when she was gone the rest of the members smiled....

 

"all of you stayed...does this mean that all of you will support me?" yunho said looking at all of them

 

"haizt...jang is plain stupid...surely she is just jealous" council han said

 

"actually my Lord...all of us already met the person she called rug...." said by minister of health

 

"we trust your decissions my Lord so let us work together" said by the minister of environment

 

"minister of health...what do you mean?" yunho said....and everyone just smiled, yunho felt confuse and he look at seung hyun and seung hyun avoid his look and cought....

 

 

after a few hours the meeting is done and yunho was walking on the mansion hall with seung hyun on his back...

 

"i know you know something...might as well share it?" yunho said while both his hands are on his back and slowly walk forward....

 

"well...maybe you may know the answer a bit right now master jung" seung hyun said and smiled and he stand near the glass window...yunho frown and walk towards the glass window and felt surprise on what he see"

 

"well....jaejoong- shii is just too adorable and lovable....he is been doing that since the day he arrive here its just your too busy to notice...." seyng hyun said and giggles..... yunho then frown and look back on the window....there he clearly see his adorable wife helping his staff to hang the clothes and bedsheets and all of them look happy...

 

"jaejoong-shii help our staff to do house course...i actually told him not to do so but he insist and keep telling me not to disturb you....he knew that your very busy so he just dont want to disturb you...." seung hyun said in nervous tone as he really was thinking that the duke might get angry or anything..he was ready to get scolded until they hear some footsteps ahead....

 

"master Changmin...please wait" said by a staff chasing after the child

 

"Appajushi!" said by the child running towards yunho and yunho welcome the child and hug him....

 

"minnie...i miss you so much..." yunho said and carried the child...

 

"appajushi...noona over there gave minnie this.." changmin said pointing on the female stuff and showing something from his hand

 

"what is that baby?" yunho said looking at the thing on the child's hand

 

"noona help jae hyung to cook then they made this, appajushi must try to eat its choco candy" said by changmin and put the candy on yunho mouth and yunho gladly eat it...

 

"hhmm its tasty baby..."

 

"noona...appajushi like the candy...." said by changmin feeling happy

 

"master jung, im so sorry for letting master changmin run like that i....." said by the female stuff while bowing his head

 

"appajushi wae noona looking at the floor?" ask by the child innocently

 

"heads up anna....its okay...seung hyun"

 

"yes master?"

 

"please tell all the stuff not to bow their heads anymore...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter