Chapter 16: for the future of this land

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Master Siwon...we receive communication from the manor....the Duke was supported by the ministers.." said by the butler while pouring a coffee on a glass mug...and siwon punch his table feeling angry...

 

"bloody hell...how come the ministers support the good for nothing jung yunho that easily? they vow to support me last month right??? and we have a ing contract signed by them!" siwon said and stand up and took his coat...

 

"master siwon....where are you going?" said by the butler

 

"i want to see what's happening....you pack up and go with me leetuk and lets visit my good for nothing cousin at the mansion.."

 

"yes sir...".

 

 

its already 2 weeks since the Duke was release from his detention punishment...days after the Duke was freed he already call on the ministers to present his projects....and immediately they are working on it right now...

 

the project "The things that money cant buy" versus the project of siwon entitled "The future of this land with technology and innovation".

 

for the past month siwon already implemented his projects. Siwon hold a big event on a big dome and invited the people to hear all his will if elected to become the Duke of this land.

 

Siwon said that  good country need Knowledge and education. Siwon promise to built Schools and Universities were the people will be given discounted tuition fees and after graduation they will have a sure job with a high salary for them to buy things they want like computers, gadgets and others things that he believe needed for this land to improve and grow.

 

he also presented new equipments on hospitals to cure various illness of people....he also establish various casinos in town now and resorts that he work on in partnership with foreign investors all over the country

 

Siwon got a high academic rank in college literally beating his cousin awarded as summa laude and given special awards in course business and supervision course.

 

Siwon is a well known genius but behind the scenes he is greedy...he believe that building a pyramid system is the key of success....pyramid system is where there is only one king who hold all the riches and money and bring majority of the people down to the poor class by classifying people according to diploma, skills, intelligence and appearance. people will be labelled as boss and laborers, laborers will be thrown in hard labor works in food production and see them as just slaves

 

Siwon believe that is the people of this land will be classified in labels such riches and poor there will be a balance.

 

Eversince Yunho and Siwon were kids siwon already hate his cousin as he see yunho always slacking off at work, stupid and a happy go lucky spoil brat who he believe that have no capability to become a Duke, its just that he is a direct Jung Family heir....the last person the monarchy who decide on a stupid decission to held an election, stupid yunho didnt even use his blood as an advantage to get the throne of being the Duke.

 

 

The ever stupid Yunho whom Siwon hated so much now sitting in front of him in the middle of the mansion garden zipping hit hot coffee looking at the flowers on his right......

 

"i heard your married...is that true?" siwon said in serious tone....

 

"oh...about that...sorry siwon i didnt invite you in my wedding day" yunho said in sarcastic tone.....

 

"so you are just playing nice huh, you got married in secret to secure your throne...i knew your a...."

 

"siwon i signed and i order the election to happen...if i really am after the throne in the first place i wont do this......" yunho said

 

"yeah right, my cousin is playing super hero here...thats so of you..."

 

"language dear cousin....may i remind you i am currently the Duke right now...."

 

"and won't be... after the election..i surely will become the Duke and make sure to give hell in your life" siwon said and both looking at each other and yunho smiled...

 

"if you become the Duke, i will respect that...surely you wont see me by then...." yunho said still calm and it piss siwon more.

 

"your crazy yunho......and speaking of you being married...may i know who is your spouse then?"

 

"i dont want you to see my wife...." yunho said in sacastic tone

 

"yeah right...as if i care, i heard your wife came from rugs...that's so awful for you yunho how in the hell you married a commoner and expect for the monarchy council to accept her as future dutchess? that's impossible" siwon said and he felt surprise yunho is silent......before he open his mouth yunho start talking...

 

"i know....that's why i order the election to happen...if its just for me i wont let my wife go...i will choose my wife more than being a duke but for the sake of the people who look up on me, i will do my best to win but not total aim to win." yunho said and look at his cousin seriously

 

"you deserve the position, you just need to use your heart more than your brains....do not teach our people to love money than loving one another and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter