Chapter 21: what i become

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

 

10years...now is exactly 10years ago since then.....the whole 10years is very hard for me....if my cousin wasnt around i would be nothing, it was all because of Kim Jaejoong.

every month my right hand man can visit them, i always provide money for my right hand man to buy whatever my wife can use without fail...the sad part is my right hand man cant report anything on me about them, he can only tell me that he use all money i gave to buy groceries enough for them in the whole month.

being the crown Duke is very hard as i am always dictated to do something even its against my own will, there is this time that the royalties will ask me to date the daugthers of the royalties abroad.....at first i dont want too but in the end...i have no choice. the royalties abroad knew that i fall in love with a man and they told me they can only do bussiness to us if they knew i am not gay. 

there were times girls are okay with me with just date but there are times girls want a one night stand with me...there were clingy ones and some want to marry me....if it wasnt for my cousin defending me i might end up marrying one of them....

my cousin siwon knew what i felt and i feel angry to myself because everytime i dated some girls i always thought of jaejoong.....

in time i was like i need to sell my soul in order to give good life for our land...in time i got use to sleep and date random girls just for the royalties to think i am not gay anymore as they think its a curse having a Duke that is gay and it was against the rules....

for the whole 10 years i feel like i lost myself and i even learn how to drink and various bad habits just to forget about the girls who cling around me......i guess this life is the bad side of having a royal blood that runs in me....

its hard...and i am tired.....i feel like i am imprisoned inside the responsibility of being a leader....all for the sake of my people......

 

 

END OF POV

 

 


yunho is now standing in front of the window and waiting for the arrival of the daugther of the Duke from his neighboor land.....her name is Yuna. 

he is dating yuna for almost a week now, at first they only have one night stand and the duke dump her but yuna is being selfish and tell him to date her longer in exchange deal of their family to fund Yunho's agriculture project improvement for his farmers and improvement if public transportation so yunho was stuck with her until the project is finish......

yunho was so lost in his thoughts then he saw his cousin now standing in front of him.....

"yunho.....i saw her car, she is on the lobby now..." siwon said and look sad looking at his cousin, he pity his cousin in every insult he receive everytime the royalties will mention about kim jaejoong......

"thank you siwon....."

"the royalties look desparate......you only need few days and you can see him again yet you are stuck with that woman...."

"this world is not perfect.....in order to give life to my people i need to gave up my own life.....its the law of being a Duke"

"actually its not that hard if you didnt have a lover...." siwon said and look at his cousin with a blank face

"maybe if kim jaejoong is not a man...this wont be difficult...but what can we do, angel is a man no matter where we look...worst is cant get pregnant....." siwon said and just sigh....

"do you think jaejoong forget about me?" yunho said still blank face....

"hhmmm honestly if the kim brothers move on without you...surely they forget about you already...." siwon frankly said and look at the reaction of his cousin but of course yunho felt sad......

"are you sure that you want yourself to be part of their lives again?" siwon said

"i promise to them......to go back...but i am afraid..im afraid because of what i become......." yunho said and fix his clothes and now will go the lobby and go to yuna but before he exit the door siwon tap his shoulder.....

"yunho, no matter what is your decission...i am with you so you better cheer up..."

"thank you siwon...i will go now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter