Chapter 10: A Chance

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well since the Jung Heir is here...maybe there won't be any other choice but to crown him as Duke as soon as his Birthday approach 2 months from now..."

"I object dear Council..." siwon said feeling angry

"This is illegal...Yunho left without notice, he should get his punishment first" siwon said pointing at yunho and he feel more angry when yunho just smiled 

"The Duke knew his mistake and he already write a letter him accepting consequences from his action therefore this meeting is about his proposal..."

"WHAT??!!!!!!" siwon said

One council member then took a paper and read it.

 

"As the Duke letter stated...he is ready to accept punishment for his irresponsible act of walking away from the mansion without notice..by the law of the council, the punishment for that is the Duke will be detained inside a small house for 1 month were he only have 1 bed, a kitchen and bathroom. there will be no food supply from the mansion, no help from the maids but the Duke can be with someone, if he already choose his bride..he can be with his bride" 

 

once the council member finish reading the punishment yunho just smiled and siwon was really annoyed now.

"ahahaha i bet that my good for nothing cousin will die there, yunho for sure you can't live in a small house like that" siwon thought from himself

 

"by the way master jung...your birthday is near....did you already choose your bride?" one council said

instead of answering yunho just smile and remain silent. the council members frowns becuse the Duke is acting weird.

"To continue the letter, the Duke stated that he won't accept the position of being a Duke out of inheritance..... The Duke want to give his only direct cousin a chance to prove his worth and let the people choose who will be the next in the throne.."

 

"What???" siwon said and he was shock to hear that...seriously? 

"The Duke suggested an Election...." 

feeling shock siwon stand up from his chair and look at his cousin........

"Seriously yunho......"

"Master Jung is this your final decission?" said by the council

"Yes....." yunho said 

"The council decide that the Election will happen during the Jung Heir Birthdate 2 months after from this day.....from this day Jung yunho will no longer entitled as the Duke not until he was elected as the Duke of this country. as early as tomorrow Lord Jung Siwon can start working with his projects all allowed by the council for the people, as for Lord Jung Yunho he can only work after his punishment after a month."

 

"Huh, so it would seem i have an advantage.....i have two months preparation while yunho only have 1 month...." siwon said and look at his cousin but his damn cousin seems like he is not affected at all....

 

"Does the conditions are clear Lord Yunho?" said by one council.

 

"Yes.....and it shall be effective...tomorrow i will be at the small house far away from the mansion...i will try to survive living there without anyone with me thus if i already have a bride i could be with my bride...."

 

"yunho your funny, royal princess...those women whom shall be your future bride cannot live in slums...surely the moment they see the house they will hate you...your powerless....i don't know what's on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter