chapter 5: Our Date

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you know you are too...tooo cute" seung hyun said while holding the 4 year old kid changmin.

"uncle, why ahjussi took my hyung to some other place and im here with you?" changmin said while chewing some bread.

"well master...um...i mean yunho shii just want to talk to your pretty hyung...."

"pretty hyung? my hyung is a man...he is handsome" said by changmin and clap his hand.

"well your hyung is a pretty man munchin dont worry they were okay and we were okay right now right?" seung hyun said and touch the kid's cheeks.

"uncle seung hyun can we go to where my hyung and ahjushi is? i want to be with hyung..."

"your pretty hyung will be fine dear little one....we will see them later but not now...do you want to go to an amusement park? uncle will treat you"

"really?"

"of course..."seung hyung said and kiss the kid's forehead.

"can we play a game there were we can get a staff?i like to give something to hyung...."

" of course we will dear...lets go to amusement park and enjoy ourselves shall we..." seung hyun said and smiled....

at the back of seung hyun mind, well maybe this is enough time for the duke to do what he need to do and so he laugh on his mind remembering what happen last night....

 

FLASHBACK
The night before

"haist tomorrow is another day for us again yunho shii..." seung hyun said while he fix his clothes and thing on his closet, he notice the duke seems silent this whole day....

"uummm...yunho shii?" seung hyun said and tap on yunho's shoulder and yunho was surprise.

"oh...ummm...sorry...um did you say anything?"

"it look like your thinking about something...care to share?"

"um....i...its...embarassing...." yunho said and he feel shy and refuse to look at seung hyun.

"um...sir...master jung is there a problem??? i...i will anything sir just please say it..." seung hyun said while panicking and now he was on his knees...

"seung hyun...haist...dont be like that...it...its nothing...i just..."

"i'll do anything fo you sir....just tell me what i need to do..."

"umm...i...can....can i ask you something?" yunho said and he was now blushing...

"anything sir...i...i mean yunho shii"..

"date...um...how...how will i ask a date?"

"a date???" seung hyun frown....


Morning has come and its weekend, seung hyun and yunho were both off on their jobs and yunho decide to bring seung hyun to meet jaejoong and changmin.

"jaejoong....he is seung hyun, my co-worker and my friend...seung hyun meet my room mate here and a friend jaejoong" yunho said introducing seung hyun to jaejoong...seung hyun then froze a bit and he look at this wonderful creature in front of him, he look at jaejoong from head to toe and he offered a handshake and jaejoong gave him a handshake... seung hyun blush a bit when he felt the soft hand of this creature.

"nice to meet you seung hyun shii" jaejoong said then seung hyun frown...this beautiful creature, a blonde braided long hair person with white skin color with a y pouty lips sounds like a man...

"pardon?" seung hyun said looking at yunho feeling confuse...

"seung hyun...jaejoong is a man..." yunho said then seung hyun froze and feel dissappointed then he notice yunho is carrying a cute little kid.

"ahjushii...who is he?" changmin said poiting at seung hyun..

"changmin he is uncle seung hyun ahjushi friend..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter