Chapter 24: Ending part 2

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the day seems to look early as yunho is still embracing jaejoong gazing upon the sky as they are now currently sitting in the near park  and just enjoy the warm of each other.

yunho confess all the sins he committed and jaejoong just listen...he really is hurt but somehow he realize yunho really do have a hard life living in the mansion for the past 10 years as he was in between his duties and thinking about him.......

yunho even told him that there were a times that he thought that if only he is a woman then it would be easy....jaejoong just listen as he close his eyes as he is trying to understand everything.....

when jaejoong would want to break free, yunho will hold him tight and refuse to let go of him...he would kiss him on his forehead and tell him that he loves him and he refuse to let go......

"joongie....that's all that happen to me for the past 10 years without you......without you i am nothing joongie" yunho said and embrace jaejoong and enjoy his warmth....

"i.....for the past years...i only think of you, but changmin told me...i should move on and love myself more and reach my dream.....i finish my studies and build a bakery, enough for both of us to live and open a knitting shop.....i...i do really love knitting" jaejoong said and feel shy sharing his experience....he just realize that he is luckier than yunho, at least he had a freedom while yunho was cage because of his blood.....because he is a jung......

"i am glad to hear you didn't have much trouble, i can endure all the tortures as long as you are safe and not harmed.....seung hyun did a great job looking after you and changmin....."  yunho said and jaejoong look at him.....

"its just...people often to tell me that i am a ...a and a nasty gay that seduce you......" 


"don't listen to them baby because they are just jealous that you are too perfect compare to them...." yunho and brush jaejoong's hair and look at his eyes

"jung jaejoong...being here with you is way better than me on the throne...my cousin deserves it more and i am truly grateful that you talk to him and open his heart and be with me for the last 10years......every good memories of my life is always about you that's why i made this through....so baby please let me go back to your life...." yunho said 

"yunho....i...i love you...but...but its not easy...... " jaejoong said and sigh, yunho just smile and look at jaejoong

"i know jaejoong...it won't be easy for me to earn your forgiveness but i promise to work hard and let me be with you, thats all i ask for..." yunho said

"Changmin......he..." 

"hhmmm...my kid grew up stronger...and i know he hates me" yunho said 

jaejoong frowns and in his mind...does yunho still think that his baby brother is his son? but......

"yunho....changmin is my brother......my blood brother" jaejoong said

"and he is already 14 year old now and surely now he understand everything didn't he?" yunho said and took the silver watch from his pocket as he look at changmin when he is 4 years old.......

jaejoong just gave him a nod and stay silent....

"i know the kid hate me...but i promise you boo...he will understand....and i will talk to him....so are we good boo?"

"how...i mean..how did you manage to get out of the throne?.....and why did you left....your life can be more okay than..."

"boo..i told you all the experience i have working there....do you think that is a good life and okay? or maybe for other people it is...." yunho said and look at jaejoong firmly.......

jaejoong just stay silent and just keep himself still...at the back of jaejoong's mind...yunho is being honest and confess everything to him with no hesitation, somehow jaejoong realize yunho big sacrifice just to be with him....jaejoong is lost in his thoughts until he was surprise when yunho hold his hand.....

"let's have a walk jaejoongie, shall we?" yunho said and lead the way

yunho is holding jaejoong hand while walking and he feel shy about it.....he feel like a teenager and his heart is beating fast but then when he notice people around looking at them weirdly...ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter