Chapter 13: Adjustment

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yunho was carrying the sleeping changmin on his arm and his other hand still holding jaejoong as they make their way in a long, long, long hallway.

yunho walk slowly as he knew his joongie was looking at the walls, furnitures and the floor...of course its his first tme to step inside the mansion...yunho remain silent as he wants jaejoong to take his time to look around..jaejoong feel like a child looking at the walls on the hallway there were paintings, and wood carvings...the floor look expensive and look so clean...the vases and other furnitures look expensive jaejoong feel nervous.

after a few minutes they finally reach a door, a big door with two soldiers in front.

"um....sir....this is the Duke's chambers..may we ask who sent you here?" said by one of the soldier, yunho just smile at them, jaejoong felt scared and hide himself at the back of yunho.

"Sir?" said by the soldier

yunho then grab something on his pocket and present it towards the soldiers.

"I Present this to introduce myself." yunho said showing a badge, the moment that the soldiers saw the batch they immediately open the doors and they look scared..

"Pardon our rudeness master Jung...."

"Apologies master for not recognizing you and welcome back master..." said by the soldier and bow his head...yunho smiled and gave them a sign to raise their heads...

"Both of you don't need to apologize, im not mad...and its fine...its my fault to dye my hair like this that some people don't recognize me. i would like to request something if its okay"

"no need to ask master jung, we...we will do anything sir.." said by the soldiers and both bow their heads

"i know...since i was a kid both of you do great....there were times i slack off and both of you always clean every mess that i did, i never give something in return thus from this day i would like to grant both of you to have a 1 week vacation to be with your families..." 

"Ma..master jung? a vacation?"

"you both can leave now.." yunho said and smiled at them

"thank you sir....we will accept it, i promise to go back as soon as..." the soldier said but he was top by yunho 

"both of you dont need to rush, i will be okay...by the way this person...is my wife, and the child is my son please treat them the same as you treat me.." yunho said 

"omo....master you got married?,...."

"we will be happy to serve your family master...." said by the soldier, yunho gave them a sign to leave and both salute and leave the area...jaejoong look at yunho in confuse look...and yunho smiled and step inside...there jaejoong notice the room...its very big...there is a fireplace, sofa and there were so many doors. the mansion is so big already yet this room is so big too..

jaejoong just stand there looking at the ceiling there he can see a large chandelier and a wondeful wood carvings...yunho slowly close the door and lock it..

"Jaejoong this is my room...and will be our room, feel free to look around.."

"it..its so big...the furniture looks expensive, i am afraid i might broke something i can't.."

"Jaejoong let me show you changmin bed first, lets put him on a bed first and i promise you we will talk and i'll explain everything...you trust me right?" yunho said jaejoong then gave him a nod and follow yunho...

yunho open a door and there jaejoong can see a big bed with and he can see various of toys everywhere...yunho then place the sleeping kid on the bed and cover the child with blanket, yunho kiss changmin's forehead and let the child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter