Chapter 12: Jung Family

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

2 years ago....

jaejoong used to be a gardener in the Duke's mansion he take good care of the flower area, he is one popular staff because he is a very beautiful man some staff and maids try to hook up on him but jaejoong decline them everytime because way back his brother changmin is still a baby, 2yr old baby who he always carry where ever he go.

some staff see jaejoong with a motherly aura in him, when he was done with the garden he often to help in the kitchen too...the chefs alway give food for jaejoong for helping in the kitchen...jaejoong really works hard without complaining anything, there is this time he saw the flower garden look mess and the maids told him to fix it...

everyday jaejoong will clean it, the maids told him that the Duke hates flowers so his area is often to get destroyed....the maids expect jaejoong to loose patience and would resign out of his own free will but jaejoong just indeed had patience and understanding it piss the maids a lot...sohyun is the head staff in the garden, she is extremely jealous on jaejoong as all staff even mr.han adore the pretty man.....little did jaejoong knew....the one who really mess the garden all along is non other than souhyun but souhyun will always tell jaejoong its the Duke who mess in his area claiming the Duke hates the flowers.

there is this time jaejoong felt tired the whole day because changmin had a fever and he need to take good care of him at the same time work...while his baby brother finally asleep in his room jaejoong leaves his brother for a while to walk back on the garden to clean it up as its messy again..he slowly pick up the broken pieces of the pots and fix the plants...all of a sudden jaejoong felt heavy in his heart and he cant help but to cry, he cry silently thinking of some things like does the duke really hates his work? little did jaejoong knew mr.han was standing on his back feel sad about him....

 

 

 

 

when mr.han was about to talk to ms.sohyun he saw a commotion were the beautiful gardener with a baby was scolded by sohyun...

"your fired jaejoong, the Duke fired you...so get out of the mansion"

"um madam sohyun i....does the Duke really hate me?...can...can i apologize to him before i go?"

"no you cant he want you out...your a disgrace and a , you seduce all male stuff in here...whats so special about you, you have no proper education cant read nor write and even had a baby with you" sohyun said

"im..im so sorry madam..." jaejoong said while holding his baby brother who is now crying...

"get out now and i dont want to see your face..." sohyun said and walk out leaving jaejoong crying silently mr.han felt sad about what happen sohyun will get punish later on for this....mr.han then approach the crying man..

"are you kim jaejoong?"

"um...yes..sir...i.am...im sorry i..." jaejoong said while trying his best not to cry...

"i am mr.han the Duke's butler...i heared madam sohyun fired you..did she told you why?"

"madam said the Duke hates me"

"the Duke?" mr.han said feeling surprise

"i..its fine if the Duke hates me...i will just go now....thank you sir..."

"the baby...is it your son?"

"umm..no mister..he is my baby brother.."

" i see..where will you go now if you leave this place? do you hate the Duke?" mr.han said feeling worried about the beautiful man

jaejoong shakes his head and smiled

"im sure i could find a cheap apartment somewhere for us to stay...i think its better this way, maybe its not a good environment here for my brother anymore and...the duke i dont hate him, its just  im poor and there is nothing i could offer, maybe i am just not enough to do the task given for me" jaejoong said and bow his head

mr.han the felt surprise, this man was like an angel he was bullied, hurt yet he didnt blame anyone...seems the gardener also had a low self esteem because he was poor and blame himself maybe he was not enough...mr.han dont want to gardener to leave but maybe he was right the environment here is not okay with him and brother anymore maybe they will be better outside the mansion

"sir...i think i should go now..."

"wait jaejoong..." mr.han said then grab a piece of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter