chapter 20: 10 Years later

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after months...kim jaejoong finally finish his culinary course....and now certified baker....

 

jaejoong then bake some mac and cheese and strawberry cake and celebrate his achievements with his little brother....

 

"changmin...i finally finish school...." said by jaejoong and clapping his hand and happy, changmin smiled looking at his hyung happy face

 

"im happy as long as your are happy hyung...."

 

"changmin, do you think if yunho is here he will be proud?" jaejoong said out of slip of his tounge and changmin frowns hearing that...it look like.. here we go again...

 

"jaejoong hyung....why its about yunho ahjushi again...."

 

"i....just miss him...did you miss him too? and changmin...why you stop calling him appa?" jaejoong said looking at his brother innocently

 

changmin just sigh...

 

"if i call him appa then what are you? my mom?...no way hyung...and may i know why you accept it him adopting me?" changmin said....

 

"aaww changminie yunho really love you like his own son...so i..."

 

"hyung....can i ask you something?"

 

"um.....okay...what is it?" jaejoong said and slice the cake and put it on changmin's plate

 

"these past 7 years while i grow up.....you work hard for me....and you work hard and study hard thinking about the Duke, thinking about how to make him proud......how about to yourself hyung"

 

"thank you for worrying but chang...."

 

"im being serious here hyung....dont you want to do something for yourself? we both know that there is no assurance the Duke will come back as he promise so will you let yourself be just stuck to that promise and waste your time like that while you didnt do anything for yourself....i am not a kid anymore hyung and i am telling you all of this because i love you, you already done much for me so i want you to think about yourself now....." changmin said looking at his brother and jaejoong just stay silent then he smiled.....

 

"i have no desire on anything min.....i just want to give you a better life....i only think about you too...."

 

"and for yunho...haizt.....hyung listen...i want you to love yourself more and be happy too not because of anyone......i dont want you to be like that forever" changmin said and jaejoong felt sad changmin notice his hyung eyes look like full of sorrow.....did something happen?

 

 

"are you alright hyung?" changmin said and approach his hyung....when jaejoong is still silent he decide to hug his hyung.....

 

"i'm sorry hyung....i am sorry i've gone too far, cheer up hyung....please" changmin said and he notice that his hyung is crying......

 

"hyung...why are you crying, i...im sorry i..."

 

"it....it is because....i...i am different....because.....i am gay a ..." jaejoong mumble and changmin felt shock hearing that

 

"what are you talking about hyung? i dont care if you are gay okay? and who told you you are ?" changmin said and gritted his teeth feeling angry......

 

"i..i'm sorry....i...i shouldn't tell you.... please fo..forget..." jaejoong said and was about to let go but changmin hug his hyung tigther

 

"hyung...is that the reason why?.......this past 7 years....did you endure all that?....you can tell me hyung, i am not a kid anymore and i wont let you go until you tell me"

 

".....changmin...i...its nothing..."

 

"hyung!" changmin said almost shouted.....but his hyung look at him and wipe his tears and look back to the food and act like nothing.....

 

"changmin...lets eat while the food is still warm...its your favorite right?"

 

"hyung....."

 

"i am okay min, hyung is okay...it's nothing...let's eat now..." jaejoong said trying to smile......

 

changmin felt that his hyung may act like an angel all this time and always say its okay, its okay.....somehow he realize his hyung might be enduring something all this time, come to think of it his hyung never say he is tired, he never whines, eversince 7 years ago as he remember even the time when they live in a snall house and yunho ahjushi was imprisoned inside the house for couple of months......is that pain that he is keeping all by himself is the reason why he look down to himself so much and be so selfless....changmin though that maybe...maybe because he is still young to understand and not in the position to shoulder his pain....is it because of ahjushi?

 

 

so many thoughts are running on his head..... and after few hours they finish eating and jaejoong take good care of the plates and wash it........

 

"Hyung......"

 

"what is it changmin?"

 

"i finish all my assignments and today is your day off right? let's go out hyung...its on me" changmin said and jaejoong smiled, he knows his brother is trying to cheer him up...

 

"okay, um but how will you pay?"

 

"savings...." changmin said and jaejoong smiled, his brother really is smart.....

 

after few minutes they went out and go in the near park.....

 

both sat on the near bench and eat taiyaki that changmin bought in the near area....

 

"thank you minnie for dating me...." said by jaejoong and smiled towards his brother

 

"you deserve a break hyung, all you do is work....and i just want to apologize because i made you cry earlier...."

 

"no.....i...it is not your fault....its just your hyung is not perfect....."

 

"hey who said that? my jaejoong hyung is perfect and you being gay is okay as long as you wont become my mother"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter