Chapter 22: It is still you

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ohh your butler is here yunnie?....yunnie look i think they are the owner of the shop" yuna said and both look in front of the counter and there yunho saw a familiar looking guy....

 

changmin was shock to see the Duke is now standing in front of him inside their bakeshop...with that woman.....and jaejoong was standing behind him a froze on what he was seeing right now........

 

it cant be.........

 

jaejoong stand still and froze looking at the person right in front of him.....he first look at the woman who is currently look like a koala to the that man.....that man......

 

jaejoong look on the man in front of him from head to toe and before he could say anything...changmin was now in front of him.....

 

"Hyung....Hyung! look at me.....look at me" changmin said while shaking the shoulder of his hyung and force his hyung to look at him...

 

"listen hyung, i love you okay? you love your baby brother right?" changmin said and jaejoong is shaking but he gave a nod to his brother....

 

"you told me that you will cook samgyupsal for me right? i am hungry hyung, please cook for me...." changmin said looking straight into his hyung's eyes trying to calm him down

 

"cha..changmin..."

 

"let me handle this...so you need to go the kitchen now okay?" changmin said and assist his hyung still in shock state towards the back door......as soon as jaejoong is inside the door changmin lock the door from outside and look towards his guest.....

 

seung hyun is standing at the back and look shock....changmin then look at seung hyun and seung hyun understand what changmin meant....he then approach yuna....

 

"Lady Yuna....i think master jung need to talk with the shop owner for a while...."

 

"Yuna, please go with my butler for a while...."

 

"huh? but yunnie i wanna buy some cake" yuna said and pouts still hugging the duke in koala style

 

"i will buy all the cakes available here but you need to go first and i will follow you later....seung hyun assist yuna back to the car" yunho said

 

"alright yunnie, i'll wait for you in the car...make sure you will buy me one slice of every flavors of cake here....." yuna said and leave the store with seung hyun leaving only the Duke and changmin now looking at each other ......

 

yunho is looking at the person in front of him wirh a blank face.......changmin then walk slowly towards yunho and now he is standing in front of yunho with only a little height difference then it happen so fast.....

 

changmin use his full force and punch yunho on his face hard.....yunho didn't move an inch and his cheek is now swollen.....

 

changmin is catching his breath looking at the man who is a bit taller than him none other than the man who once he call appa.......

 

"i can say...you grew up stronger.......my munchin" yunho said looking at changmin with blank face.....

 

"don't call me that! you don't have any rights to say that!" changmin said and he approach yunho and grab his collar....again yunho is not doing anything and let the younger to do as he please......

 

"HOW DARE YOU! how dare you show your ing face with a in front of hyung!" changmin shouted and feel more angrier when yunho is not saying anything so he punch yunho again.....

 

"10 whole years....then you will ing show yourself here like this...HOW DARE YOU!" 

 

yunho then look at the angry changmin in front of him while his lips is now bleeding....the angry child really got a powerful punches....

 

"changmin....." yunho said looking at the kud in front of him catching his breath......

 

"don't call my name you jackass!"

 

"i know that even if i explain you won't listen and even if you listen....you won't understand......." yunho said and changmin look at him in confuse look

 

"i know....looking at him earlier.....i know he is deeply hurt...but knowing my jaejoongie...." yunho said and changmin felt surprise hearing the name of his hyung from his mouth like that and it anger him more

 

"get out of here.... i don't want to hear any words from you!" changmin said....

 

yunho look at the angry changmin in front of him and still choose to stay calm....

 

"my jaejoongie....knowing him...when he is angry...when he is sad...he never say it out loud....he always keep it to himself.....he is selfless....i know he only think about you more than himself...i know he will cry but his tears won't fall easily so i ask you to hug him and tell him it will be alright..." yunho said and changmin felt surprise hearing that.......

 

"i didn't expect this to happen.....i didn't even know that my wife is a famous baker now" 

 

"hyung is not your wife .....and for the love of God i am not your son"

 

"i only need 3days more changmin.....so until then....please protect your hyung.....i promise i will explain everything and......"

 

"what explain bull? you already said you won't explain because we won't understand...that's true but....what happen earlier is clear...."changmin said and argue back....

 

"changmin.....i know it is my fault....but i only ask you a favor...after 3 days just please let me fix this....i know it will be hard for all of us but i am willing to try...remember i promise you and i promise to him that i will come back......

"

 

"you promise to come back but not like this...." 

 

"i know...that's why....and i know i deserve the punch" yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter