chapter 7: Decision

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"no matter how many times you deny it yunho i knew its you so listen, if you wont go back with us right now i will give an order to take that man and put him in jail...." siwon said as he pointed his finger towards jaejoong....

yunho felt shock hearing what his cousin said...siwon then smirk....

yunho still holding jaejoong hand and turn his back facing siwon then he bowed down.

"Pardon my lord...im not the person who you are looking for..." yunho said and walk away with jaejoong...siwon is totally piss...

"hey...you!" siwon shouted 

"My lord we cant do this any further, under the law of the duke we cannot interrogate anyone without proper notice...perhaps we really just mistaken the stranger as master jung"said by one of his servant...

"hhmm...i see...fine...anyways i will be crowned as duke after 60days... if my good for nothing cousin really give up his throne then i wont need to worry right?" siwon said and fisted his hand...his servant just bow down his head afraid that if he get will react against him he might get fired...

 

 

 

 

meanwhile yunho still holding jaejoong's hand while walking and both were silent...jaejoong was about to say something...

"im sorry jaejoong...."yunho said and stop and he look at jaejoong

"huh? there is nothing to say sorry yunho...its just...i dont understand...what happen?"

"dont think about it...that stranger just mistaken me from someone...."

"hhmmm but why he was saying things like he really knew you?" jaejoong said and pouts

"its nothing to worry about baby..." yunho said and smiled and jaejoong frown and he pause for a moment and when he realize yunho call him baby.....jaejoong blush...both his cheeks is pinkish red...he feel embarass and he was about to remove his hand from yunho but yunho still holds him.

"you look cute jaejoong...can we go somewhere else now?"

"huh? ummm yeah..."jaejoong said still blushing...yunho notice jaejoong's cuteness...he then kiss his hand and jae blush more...

"you know jaejoong...i want you to know that im glad i met you and im happy living with you and changmin" yunho said and smiled. he then lead jaejoong towards an open park and they stand in front of Fountain...

"living with you...for the first time in my life i feel at peace....." yunho said and look at jaejoong...


"yunho......."

"jae i....i...i just want you to know...um...i know this is sudden and you might think its rush.... but...i want you to know that i love you" yunho said and jaejoong feel surprise hearing the sudden confession....

yunho hold both his hands and kiss it softly..

"yunho....." jaejoong said and bow down his head...yunho just smiled and hold his chin and they were now looking at each other...

"...i love you jaejoong...please let me protect you and changmin for the rest of my life"

"yunho...i..i....." jaejoong said and now he felt like crying, he really felt confuse and scared...

yunho then use h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter