Chapter 23: Ending part 1

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

 

i remember.....the face of my cousin....3years ago when my uncle died because of cancer then months later...his mother also died because of heart failure...

 

Jung Siwon, when he lost his parents he changed......though we became close sometime ago because of jaejoong, we became more close now as my cousin also has no one with him.....

 

i remember way back when we are standing in front of uncle and auntie's tomb

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"i think i understand now yunho...." siwon said standing in front if his parents tomb both hands are in his pocket....

 

"understand what?"

 

"that i am luckier than you but me being a bastard thinking you are luckier than me....i guess my old man and my mother really are happy now both now are in the hands of God"

 

"i think both of us are lucky.....i am grateful we are okay unlike before...."

 

"give credit to that kim jaejoong......" siwon said and smiled and look back to his parents tomb....

 

"my father's wish is for me to become the Duke of this land...that's why he always preassured me to study abroad, work....all i do is work yunho...... yet..i realized i guess having a family is more important than wishing for power that i know it's impossible to get, beside you already learn your lesson and grew up and more mature now....." siwon said 

 

"yeah....living in this world is really hard isn't? especially for me...."

 

"not really yunho, at least 3 years from now you have a family waiting for you.....as for me....i don't have anyone at home now that my parents are gone....." siwon said and feel sad.....

 

yunho knew to himself that The Queen Elsa of this country might send Siwon to other near land now that his uncle is gone.....siwon will be isolated.....his cousin has no one now.....

 

"surely by next week..i will be transfered to the land of basil....that's surely far from here....."

 

"yeah....i can say all this royal rules isn't siwon? even you will be away from me too...."

 

"yeah...we can't do anything yunho you know that, all we need to do is just to stay low...and be strong.......i guess this time you will now on your own" 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

after 2 weeks, Jung Siwon was send by the Queen's order to the Land of Basil and appointed as head council there working in Trade market.....

 

so a decision was made by yunho during that time......he secretly hired professionals to get all his cousin's documents, it took them a year to get all of it.......

 

once all documents of his cousin is right on his hands, the Duke of hampsphire clear of his mind and think if his decision will be the rigjt thing to do....

 

he knew his cousin love this land but cannot lead because of his bloodline....his father Jung Mo yung and Siwon's father Jung Mu Jun is actually a product of sin....

 

by the royal code (this is fiction, there is no such thing as code ahahah)

 

the bloodline must only stick to one bloodline....but it happen Mo Yung and Mu Jun are fraternal twins.

 

Mo Yung is smarter than Mu Jun so Mo Yung was hailed as the Duke and by the blessing of the Queen, Jung Mo Yung heir will continue jung monarchy.....

 

Jung Mu Jun was isolated that's why Siwon grew up overseas....

 

Siwon was trained by his father with only hate in his heart and ambission yet Jung Siwon have change.......yunho knew siwon is not a heartless person..just a product of isolation, loneliness and unappreciated.

 

Suwon can visit him from time to time but because both are busy ever since the day siwon left his side, yunho is really on his own.......

 

thus yunho made a decission....he knew siwon might hate him but eventually he will understand and yunho believe, this is the right thing to do

 

 

yunho pay a high price to change Jung Siwon's documents....from being his cousin....now became his big brother...yunho though that....if siwon will become his bloodline....as months older than him and the person who really deserve to lead and the rightful person that he trust then Queen elsa can't do anything about this....

 

he knew that doing this behind siwon's back might look bad but yunho think this is the only way to get out of this 10year prison....

 

..yunho knew that kim jaejoong is his only salvation from all the sins that he committed......

 

when everything are settled....

 

 

Present time....

 

Jung Siwon is still on his pajamas and still can't comprehend what is happening right now, he is having a good sleep until a bad timing occured were he hear a knock on his door thus his sleep was interrupted and it turn out its the Queen telling him he is now the Duke of hampshire....

 

Siwon still can't comprehend the papers in front if him, what the hell......

 

"Jung Yunho you moron......how dare you do this to me...you owe me a lot of explanation and a cake from your lover" siwon though of himself and just sigh....

 

...now Jung Siwon is stuck, sounds cruel but.....seeing his name written on the document made him smile.....the document said

 

Jung Siwon, 33 year old, single..........sibling name.... Jung Yunho.

 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

its been 3 days and kim jaejoong is still in silence....ever since the day he cry hard in front of his brother the next day he is acting like nothing happen...still go to his bakeshop and work....his brother knew his hyung is still hurt but he choose just to stay silent and just observe his brother.....

 

"Hyung....do you want hot choco?" changmin said as he is preparing himself to go to school

 

"huh? umm no...let me prepare breakfast...." jaejoong said as he took a cup and pour a hit water and changmin just sigh

 

"hyung, you barely let me do anything for this past 3 days....you even clean my shoes...i don't want you to stress yourself too much"

 

"changmin...i don't have anything to do so let hyung do this okay?"

 

"hyung for the past 3 days you do laundry, bake, cook, stay at the shop, wash dishes.....you barely sleep.....i know your in pain or hurt but i don't want you to abuse your self" changmin said and hold his hyung hand and lead him on the sofa and both sit down

 

"sit down here, relax and let me prepare breakfast okay?" changmin said looking at his hyung

 

"but...you have school..you might be late...."

 

"hyung...trust me...i can do this okay? relax here and don't do anything...." changmin said and stood up and wear an apron and prepare to cook....jaejoong just look at his grown up brother while cooking and stay silent......after few minutes both eat in silence.......

 

after eating, changmin was about to go but he look back on his hyung...

 

"jyung...you have to promise me you will relax for a while....i want you to watch a movie, go somewhere or just sleep...you need rest okay?"

 

"ummm...o..okay" jaejoong said 

 

"i'll be back as soon as my class ends....don't be sad hyung because i am here with you and i will never leave you..." changmin said and smiled, jaejoong then look up on his brother and smiled....after few minutes changmin left leaving jaejoong inside the house....

 

jaejoong close his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter