chapter 6: screw up

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yunho and jaejoong now are sitting on the bench and enjoy the peaceful view of the beautiful park ahead of them, from there they can still see the big rainforest area where jaejoong said that the mansion of the duke is located there.

both were in silence and yunho dont want the atmosphere to look awkward so he tried to start a conversation...

"jaejoong...um can i ask you something?"

"yeah...you can ask me anything yunho..." jaejoong said and smiled...

"you said you work before as garderner in the duke's mansion...how is your life there?, i...i was just curious i never hear anything from the duke" yunho said and look on the floor and feel shy...

"i...i work there two years ago...minnie is just two back then..." jaejoong said and he lean on yunho shoulder, yunho smiled and let jaejoong lean on him.

"there is a one particular area in the duke's garden were flower pots was placed. i used to take good care of the flowers..."

"Flowers?..." yunho said and frown...jaejoong nod...

"way back then, i take good care of the flower area. that time minnie is still young and need to look after carefully so i use thick cloth for me to carry him while working...minnie rarely cry, he always smile and just sleep most of the time so i didnt really had difficulties taking care of him"

hearing jaejoong yunho had this thought that so it seems jaejoong take good care of his baby brother all this time alone....and somehow he try to remember way back from the mansion, about the flower garden...

"but then...i heard the duke hates flowers..." said by jaejoong and he look sad, yunho frown and feel surprise hearing about it...he hate flowers? since when?

"um what do you mean the duke hates flowers?"

"um...there is this times that when i clean up the garden, day after i would see the garden look mess..."

"look mess?" as yunho hear it somehow he felt a little angry but he control his emotions as he dont want to scare jaejoong...

"everyday i would see the garden look messy but its okay with me because its my job to maintain it....one day one of the duke maids approach me..." 

yunho still in silent and listen to jaejoong and let him continue his story...jaejoong frown as he notice yunho seems like he really wanted to know everything...

"the maid name sohyun, she told me that the duke hates the flowers and she told me that the duke fired me.."

"WHAT?!" hearing jaejoong yunho cant help himself but to shout a bit, he was so surprise hereaing jaejoong story...he fired him? what?....

yunho thought that he may become a bad person way back but he is sure that he never fired anyone, even some maids inside his mansion were all fine...and who is this sohyun?

"yunho?....um are you okay?" jaejoong said and feeling surprise

"huh? um...i...im sorry i shouted i...i feel surprise how and why the duke fired you?"

"sohyun shii told me some maid were bother with my brother and i didnt do my job well..."

yunho then fist his hand hearing this, he didnt know anything at all...somehow he felt guilty that because he was screwing up all this time jaejoong and his brother really had a hard life...its really hard working in the garden with a baby with you and jaejoong is alone...

"do you...do you hate the duke?" yunho said and felt nervous and afraid, what if jae hates him because of what happen to him but then he notice jaejoong smiling and shake his head...

"i don't hate him yunho....because i know im at fault...i know that me carrying a child is somewhat dangerous working in the garden, i know the duke maybe is concerned that working in the garden might not be a good environment for changmin....."

yunho felt surprise hearing jaejoong's statement....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter