chapter 14: The child fears

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"joongie...speaking of which....we havent done it yet..." yunho whispher seductively as now he is looking at jaejoong ...jaejoong blush as he see yunho's eyes full of lust. jaejoong look at him and gave him a nod, yunho smiled and he carried jaejoong bridal style and towards his bedroom. yunho slowly place jaejoong on the bed and now he was on top and was about to kiss jaejoong then both hear something....

"hhyuuuuuunnngggg...." 

yunho then pouts and jaejoong laugh a bit looking at yunho frustrated face

"that voice surely is my baby brother, we need to check him..." jaejoong said and immediately get out of the bed leaving yunho still pouting...

"haizt...im so dumb ahahaha, bad timing..." yunho said and get out of the bed and followed jaejoong.

when jaejoong reach the door and open it he saw the 4 yr old changmin crawling on the floor crying...

the moment the crying child saw his hyung he immediately run towards him and hug him..

"hyung...i thought...i thought you left minnie alone...im so...im...minnie is scared..." changmin said as he keep on crying, his snot is coming out and jaejoong hug him brother and cooed him..

"you know that hyung wont leave you..."

"whell..whell are we?...whell is appajushii? did he left us?" changmin said

"im right here munchin, give appa a hug" yunho said as he grab the kid from jaejoong and carried him...

"what is this place?" changmin said as he buried himself on yunho's chest look like seeking protection the kid really is scared.

"its home my son, were home..."

"home? how?" changmin said and feel confuse, yunho and jaejoong look at each other and jaejoong grab the child and give yunho a sign to leave them alone for a while...

"yunnie i'll explain to minnie about this...can you please leave us for a moment?"

"alright...i'll leave you guys time alone" yunho said and kiss changmin and jaejoong on their foreheads and went out of the door and close it.

 

 

yunho then walk back to the fireplace and pick up the blanket and clean their mess before when he hear a knock fom the main door... yunho then walk towards the door and open it.

"Master Jung"

"come in seung hyun...." yunbo said and let seung hyun to step inside the room.

"how is jaejoong and the kid?" seung hyun said and walk towards the cupboard filled with drinks...

"they were in the bedroom, i leave them alone for a while the kid need to know whats up...joongie need to explain everything to him."

"would you like a tea sir?" seung hyun said and yunho just gave him a nod

"im sure that if i tell you not to serve me you will just insist..." yunho said and seung hyun laugh and bring the tray with tea cups on the table, seung hyun serve a hot tea on yunho and both seated on the sofa

"whats your plan now master jung?, will you really introduce jaejoong in public?"

"i think its too early for that....."

"you only have one month preparation, currently Master Siwon is building factory buildings and casinos he was try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter