chapter 1: good start

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

jaejoong then offer to cook for me because i save his life...i didnt argue and just go with him...i feel like im under his spell...

Dear God thank you for your miracle...

i follow him until we reach a small hut nearby..in my mind i was like oh jaejoong lives here..

END OF POV

 

 

 

"i...im sorry if my house is small...please have a sit..." 

"its okay, your house is good it feels like home..." yunho said as he sat in a chair while still looking at the pretty man he just met just now....

yunho feel so amaze looking at jaejoong with his cute braid long hair...and he look so cute wearing an apron...

after a few minutes he finish cooking and prepare food on the table...

"im sorry if this is only food that i have..i hope you dont mind.." jaejoong said and pouts

gosh his pouty lips look so cute...

"ah..um its fine this is okay....thank you..." yunho said and he look on his plate, its simple meat dish and bread with coffee...smell nice he look at jaejoong before he eats and notice jaejoong went on his room, yunho frowns and he notice a small 2 bowls on the table and cup of water....

yunho compare his plate from them but it look like bowls only have a vegetable soup, somehow he felt guilty as he had meat on his plate..he was about to protest and stand up but he notice jaejoong went out of the door with someone on his leg...

"Minnie..its okay he save my life, he is not a bad guy so dont be afraid..." jaejoong said as he was cooing a child holding his leg as it was scared to see a stranger in front of them.

after a few minutes jaejoong carried the small child and he sit on a chair and the child was on his lap...

yunho was shock to see a child, somehow he felt sad perhaps this angel was already married...maybe the child is his son...yunho was lost in his thoughts and he notice jaejoong pat his hand...

"um...are you okay?" jaejoong ask with a worried face...

"im okay...by the way im yunho...i forgot to introduce myself properly" yunho said and smiled but still feeling sad...

"nice to meet you yunho shii, this child...he is my brother changmin...minnie greet hyung..." jaejoong said by the child just hug him and refuse to look at yunho.

the moment yunho hear that the child is his brother somehow he felt relive...

"its okay...i understand if the child feel scared, im still stranger to him..."

"lets eat..." jaejoong said and he took a spoon and blow it and fed the child...

yunho just look at him and he cant take his eyes of looking at this beauty...jaejoong then notice yunho didnt eat yet...

"um is the food not your liking?" jaejoong said look worried...

"nope..its just that...why..um why you only had soup with you?"

"thats all i can offer...you save my life...thats all i can do to at least repay you..."

somehow yunho felt pain in his heart, he recall his life inside the mansion where he was like a spoiled brat throwing foods or ignoring foods that he dont want....he realize he wasted foods in his life for a long time whe other people like jaejoong struggle in life just to feed themselves.....yunho feel like crying but prevent himself as he dont want to offend jaejoong...yunho decide to share his food..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter