Chapter 7

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 7

Becoming closer

Steve took pretty long to be nice to Summer because Summer don’t like Steve that much during he was mean to her. Steve couldn’t be nice to her because they always argue. One day, PE class they were playing a game in teams. Summer had to team up with Steve during they didn’t have enough people. They were all having fun, even thought they lost the first round, Summer was still happy and smiling because they tried their best and there is a second chance to win. Steve saw Summer smiling and cheering, he can already tell she is a cheerful person. Next rounds, Summer came up to Steve and wish him good luck. Steve can feel the kindness of Summer and started to treat Summer differently. They were playing volleyball, the other team hits very hard that hurt other people. The guy set the ball and was aim at Summer, Steve is still in and people get eliminated. Steve saw the ball was aim at Summer and dodged the ball for Summer. The ball hitted Steve back, Steve was out.

Summer was the only person in and 5 guys for the other team. Summer was really angry for what they did to Steve and her friends. She then uses her full strength to hit the ball to the guys, she got 4 of them out and one more left. The guy had the ball and then hitted as hard as he can but he hitted the wrong direction and hitted the teacher. The teacher gave the winning team to Summer during they hit too hard. Everyone was cheering for Summer, but Summer was searching for someone. Summer asked Steve friends if they had seen Steve. They said he was in the sick bay. Summer ran to the sick bay and saw Steve waiting for the office ladies. She went up to him.

“Thank you for dodging the ball for me” said Summer.“Your welcome” said Steve, expecting something. “Aren’t you supposed to say something?”“Huh? Oh are you alright?” asked Summer.“I’m fine, shouldn’t you repay me for saving you?” asked Steve.“Uh…your so greedy, jokes, I shall give you a pat on your back as a repay” answered Summer.Summer pats Steve on the back, suddenly Steve shouted.“I have a bruise on my back” said Steve.“Sorry, why didn’t you say so?” asked Summer.“Because I thought you will hit lightly” answered Steve.“I will make a joke as a sorry” said Summer. “What did Steve say when he the whale?” “Why be so big for?” said Summer

Steve started laughing and Summer joined in, after that day they became closer and kinder to each other.