Chapter 18

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 18

The talk

As Summer walking, looking for Steve, she was wiping her tears suddenly Cassie came up to Summer. After the talk, Summer went to Anna and told her something that made Anna shocked.

“I am planning to leave the school” said Summer.

“Why? Is it because of Steve?” asked Anna.

“No, the problem is me, Alfred and Cassie did everything so that I hate Steve” said Summer.

“What? Alfred?” asked Anna, shocked.S

ummer nods her head“But it doesn’t mean you have to leave” said Anna.

“I am sorry, Anna, I will miss you guys” said Summer.

“Don’t you want to revive your memory?” asked Anna, trying to convince Summer to stay.

“My past is no longer important, the more I remember the more the pain gains” said Summer.

“I am leaving tomorrow, I am packing everything today, Anna don’t tell anyone, I don’t want them to be worry” said Summer.

“I promise, where are you going?” asked Anna.

“I am going to America with my cousins” answered Summer.

“That far, keep in contact okay?” said Anna, got up and hugged Summer, tears dripping.

Summer went to her classes to collect her things, she looked at the hall, she remembers when they played hide and seek, and Steve held her hand. The memory slowly faded away, now what summer sees is an empty hall filled with darkness. Then Summer remembers the conservation with Cassie.

“Why are you here?” asked Summer.

“To tell you something, I know you know it all, when Steve said he pities you and being your friend is fake. I made him say it because I begged him to let go of you, I did everything trying to do silly things to make him say it. But it doesn’t mean I am wrong, I am doing it for your own good and Steve. Did you know you cause pain to him as well? If it wasn’t you, Steve wouldn’t have said it and I wouldn’t have made him say it. In the end, it is all your fault. It is the best that you leave the school, the more far the better, I don’t want Steve to feel guilty and sad” said Cassie.