Chapter 16

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 16

Suspicious

“Hey, Summer are you alright?” asked Anna.
Summer was smiling.

“I am supposed to ask you that”.

“Yeh, I am fine but there are some problems with you” said Anna.“me? now?” asked Summer, confused.

“You are going out with Alfred” said Anna.

“It is a rumour, I don’t have that feeling towards him” said Summer

“I know all your feelings are on Steve even though I hate him, they are both good looking” said Anna.

“How did you know me liking Steve?” asked Summer.

“Being you best friend for so long, you think I don’t know, I know you said those mean things to stop me from hitting him” said Anna.

Summer nods her head, “let’s go, Alfred is waiting for us”.

“Summer, I think you should know who Alfred is in your past” said Anna.

“What? Alfred is new, how can he be in my past?” asked Summer. Summer went to the basketball courts, not looking very good. Alfred went up to her and asked if she is alright.

“I remember everything” said Summer.

“Everything” said Alfred, stepping back slowly.

“Yes, you’re in my past” said Summer.

“Do remember everything of mine?” asked Alfred.Summer walked closer to Alfred and said

“So you mean you were in my past, your expression and your movement tells me you are in my past” said Summer.

“What do you mean?” asked Alfred.

“I never remembered anything, I was testing you” said Summer, a sharp look. “Alfred, you are my good friend, why did you lie to me? but how come you are new when you are in my past”

If you don’t remember anything then how did you know?” asked Alfred.“Anna told me that is not important, the most important things is you in my past!!! said Summer.