Chapter 17

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 17

Truth

“Since you want to know, I will tell you… I was your good friend. We were all happy, then I discovered I treat you more than a good friend, I hid my feelings towards you in case you didn’t like me. As each day had past, you became sad and angry all of sudden. Sometimes, you cried hat you can’t even stop. I really want to know why; my heart really hurts every time you are sad. One day, you had a private talk with me, you said you like Steve, and my heart was like someone has left a knife in it. Because I didn’t get why you would like Steve, he is a flirter, I really liked you, I was really hurt so I decided to leave this school. I took one last look at you, you were crying, tears running down your cheeks and I was happy that I met you”. “Soon I received news about you losing your memory, I decided to use this chance for you to like me and make you hate Steve. I wanted to get back what is mine” said Alfred.“Alfred…why? Why?” said Summer, her eyes was watery.“Because…” said Alfred, walking towards Summer, Summer stepped back until she hitted the wall, she can’t step back no more. Alfred put his hand on the wall.

“Because you…are…mine” said Alfred. “To make you hate Steve even worse. I wrote the hate letters. I planned everything”.Alfred tried to kiss Summer but Summer pushed Alfred away and slapped him.

“You’re too selfish, you never consider other people’s feelings all you care is yourself. I have treated you as my good friend but you treated me as a fool who is clueless and dumb. Steve has nothing to do with the hate letters, I have mistaken him” said Summer, tears coming down her cheeks and walking away.

“Are you going to Steve? After what he did to you, making you cry and sad” shouted Alfred.

“it is better that a friend who betrayed me” said Summer, walking away.