Chapter 13

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 13

Solving

Alfred purposely went to have a talk with Cassie. “Since you like Steve and I like Summer, I want to come up with a plan to get them hate each other but I don’t want Summer to cry” said Alfred.The plan is sending hate letters to them. As Summer was walking to class, she saw Cassie waiting for her. Summer thought this is a good timing to clear everything. Summer walked up to her.

“Cassie, you are here just right, I want to clear the book” said Summer.

“What is there to clear about?” asked Cassie, faking.

“The book is returned somehow when I went to pay, I was wondering why would the theft would return the book when they stole it and assign to the point, you went somewhere during science class when everyone was there’ explained Summer.

“Smart, yes I stole the book during the science, I thought you wouldn’t realise since there are so many people and I returned the book to give you ideas who stole it” said Cassie.

“So you admitted it, I never said it was you, first I was suspecting you but I wasn’t sure if it was you, you didn’t return the book to give me ideas because you want to frame me” said Summer.

“Correct from the beginning, I never liked you because you like Steve, Steve is mine, the one he likes is me! I wanted everyone to hate you!” shouted Cassie.

“If you are confident that Steve like you then why are you scared that I like Steve? Unless Steve doesn’t like you” said Summer.

Cassie didn’t say anything and she saw Steve coming. She changed her expression into getting frame.