Chapter 15

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 15

Hurt

“I became your friend because… I pity you during you lose your memory”

Summer was about to cry but holding it, “So you mean you became friends with me because you pity me” said Summer, tears dripping down.

Silence between them. “So everything, you did was FAKE” said Summer and ran away.Steve was about to run after Summer but Cassie stopped him. Steve eyes was red and slowly walked away. Cassie followed.

“I want to be alone” said Steve.

“Sorry Steve, I know I made you say those kinds of words that hurt you and Summer” said Cassie.

Steve walked away and went to a quiet place, he cried. Summer was crying, Alfred saw Summer and went up to her.

“I know everything already, how can Steve say that?” said Alfred.

Then he hugged Summer,” Let me be your memory, I will make you forget him, I wont be like him who make you cry, please give me a chance” said Alfred.

“Cry all you want I will stay with you”.Summer nods and cries all the sorrow out.

Alfred went to Cassie and asked her why.“I thought we are doing my plan” said Alfred.“”Of course… not, your plan wont work” said Cassie.“I didn’t want Summer to cry and you are so cruel” said Alfred.“If I am not cruel how can they have each other if Summer cried, you had the advantage to make her like her” said Cassie.