Chapter 4

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 4

Alfred (jiro wang)

Summer showed Alfred around the school, while she was showing Alfred, she saw Steve at the locker. They stopped. Steve saw them and they all look at each other. To stop the awkwardness, summer starts a new conservation

“Alfred, this is steve the big, meanest guy in the world” said summer, walking to Steve and gave him a pat as a compliment.

Steve has a weird feeling of Alfred. Steve gave weird stares.
“If I am the big, meanest guy in the world than you must be the dumbest, foolish girl in the whole universe” said Steve, smiling.

“You want to die don’t you let me help you fulfil this” said summer, trying to kill Steve.

“Hahahas, summer, lets continue for the exploration” said Alfred, grabbing summer’s hand.

“Um…I think the exploration finishes today” said summer, shooing off Alfred’s hand and left for class. During the class, summer sat where she normally sit with her best friends. Before she lost her memory, she told her best friend that she trusts the most that she has the crush on Steve. When they are copying notes from the board, Anna her best friend that she told her crush to, wanted to tell summer something.

“You know you used to like Steve” said Anna.“Is this a prank?” asked summer.

“I am serious” answered Anna, a serious face.“Impossible he is a flirter, it is bad enough that he is flirter and look, he is so mean to me” said summer, continuing the work.

“I understand the pain that he caused you” mumbled Anna.