Chapter 19

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 19

The end

Summer turned around and walked out the door. Her flight was at 9.25am. When Steve was coming to school, he received a call from Anna.

“Summer is going to America, she is leaving the school, she thinks it is all her fault, Summer told me not to tell anyone but I told you because you are the one who can persuade her, her flight are 9.25am” said Anna and hanged up the phone.

“Dad, hurry and drive to the airport, my friend is leaving” said Steve, worried. Summer entered the gate towards the plane. Steve’s dad was looking for parking, Steve got off and ran as fast as he can that he tripped and broke his watch. He got up and kept running and asked one of the register about the flight.

“Excuse me, have the 9.25am flight to America left yet?” asked Steve.

“Yes sir, it is 10.00am now” answered the waitress.

Steve walked slowly away and went back to school. He went to the hall, where he and Summer first argue about knowing the alphabet. It was empty and quiet.

Suddenly a voice came around the corner, Steve wasn’t in the mood.

“Do you need accompany?” asked the voice.

“No, leave me alone” answered Steve. Steve recognised the voice, it was Summer’s. Steve looked to his right, he saw Summer.

“Ok, I am going now” said Summer and turned to leave.Steve grabbed Summer’s hand and hugged her.

“From now on, you are not allowed to leave without telling me and…” paused Steve. “And I love you”.

“I love you too” said Summer.

 

--------------------------------------------------