Chapter 6

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 6

Nice

She went up to Alfred and asked him questions.“I think Steve was in my past” said Summer.“Impossible, Steve is not in your past” said Alfred.“How would you know?” asked Summer.“uh…” hesitated Alfred. “ Because I asked your friends if Steve was in your past and they said no”.“Really?” said Summer.“Yes, why would I lie to you?” said Alfred. “I am gonna go to the office”.Alfred left.“If Steve wasn’t in my past, then how come Anna said that I used to like Steve and adding the flashbacks that I had contains Steve, so it was true that Steve was in my past but why would Alfred lie? There must be something that I don’t know” mumbled Summer.
During these days, Summer was busy that she didn’t have time to care about Alfred situation. Even worse, Summer discovers that Steve was in her class, they had to partner for the assignment and Alfred was going on the sports training camp, so he won’t be back until the next 3 days. For most of time, Steve was mean to Summer, this made Summer very angry. Anna found out that Steve is acting mean to let Summer remember everything.

“Instead of being mean be nice I think she will have a better view of you” said Anna.

“Really? Will she have a better reputation of me? asked Steve.“Yes, haven’t you heard of it is best to start as friends” answered Anna.

“You should know since you flirt with girls”.“Uh…don’t you hate me? how come you are helping me?” asked Steve.

“Because I want her to be happy and you keep making her sad” said Anna.
“ok” said Steve. “I think she hates me”.
“That’s because in her past she suffered because of you” said Anna.
“I know, oh yeh, I need to go to meet my friend bye” said Steve, leaving.
“Steve” shouted Anna. “I hope you be nice to Summer”.
Steve nods and leaves.