Chapter 10

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 10

The game

These few days, Summer and Steve became closer. Alfred was upset but he can’t wait till the finals because Summer was coming for him. The day was on for the finals, Summer was going to the fields to watch Alfred. Then Summer saw bunch of people running somewhere. Summer followed and stopped to ask what’s happening. The brick has fallen and hitted someone. Summer remembered that Steve goes that way to class. She was scared what if it was Steve?

She ran up to the crowd and tries to see the victim. Summer had tears in her eyes because she was scared and discovers that the victim was not Steve. She was relieved and suddenly someone called her. Summer turned around and it was Steve. Summer ran and hugged Steve with tears in her eyes. Alfred scored for basketball, he looked at the audience, and he can’t see Summer. It was half time, they went to have a break, and Alfred was lost minded. The half time starts, Alfred were running out, he heard a familiar voice screaming and cheering for him. He looked up, it was Summer. Alfred felt energetic and confident as he saw Summer, he kept scoring.

His team won and Alfred went up to Summer.

“Congratulations, you did really well” said Summer.

“Thanks, it is because your support” said Alfred

“Hahahas” laughed Summer.

“oh yeas, how come you didn’t come to the first half of the game?” asked Alfred.

“Because…people said someone got hit by the broken brick, so I went and see” said Summer.