Chapter 1

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 1

Beginning to love

A girl name summer who haven’t experienced love before but she has a crush on a boy called Steve who she liked for a year. She started liking him since grade 8 camp, they met when they had to dance together which forced by a teacher. There was this part where they had to hold each other hands, normally boys can’t be bothered but he was different instead he hold her hand. Even though, they first met, they don’t really know each other. Summer didn’t like him then, until at camp breakfast, Steve was on duty to hand out the toast. Summer feels like another toast but as soon she saw Steve. She was embarrassed during the dance, so she didn’t go to get a second toast.

From then, she had a feeling towards him but she wasn’t sure if it is crush. She would secretly look at him when he is busy or not noticing. She sees him everyday canteen, one day he stands next to her but it seems he doesn’t remember her. Summer used this chance to know him but it seems things have gone worse. Summer added him on MSN, she asked questions so she can know him more but he got annoyed by her and find her annoying. Summer was upset because she likes him doesn’t mean he will like her. Once summer said “hi”, he was in a bad mood and was really pissed that made him said mean things to summer.

Not very long, summer discovered that Steve was a flirter, she wants to forget him but it didn’t work all she could do is cry to forget about him.

Rumours spread about summer used to like Steve. She admitted no and then she thinks it is the best to explain to him before he misunderstands. So she admitted that she used to like him very long time ago and told him she doesn’t like him now. This fixed the whole problem, when she sees him flirting with other girls, summer’s heart hurts and jealous because they are her friends but what can she do?

Summer is a shy girl who’s only hypo when with friends, she was thinking imagine she lose her memory that helps to forget all the pain. Then she came to think of it what if she forgets her friends and family? Summer told herself not to think about.